Overseas expansion of South Korean renewable energy firms: Status and barriers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Park, Sanghoon & Kim, Taehyoung, 2015. "Review on investment direction of green technology R&D in Korea," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 186-193.
- Cardoza, Guillermo & Fornes, Gaston & Farber, Vanina & Gonzalez Duarte, Roberto & Ruiz Gutierrez, Jaime, 2016. "Barriers and public policies affecting the international expansion of Latin American SMEs: Evidence from Brazil, Colombia, and Peru," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 2030-2039.
- Komendantova, Nadejda & Patt, Anthony & Barras, Lucile & Battaglini, Antonella, 2012. "Perception of risks in renewable energy projects: The case of concentrated solar power in North Africa," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 103-109.
- Cahen, Fernanda Ribeiro & Lahiri, Somnath & Borini, Felipe Mendes, 2016. "Managerial perceptions of barriers to internationalization: An examination of Brazil's new technology-based firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 1973-1979.
- Otto Andersen, 1993. "On the Internationalization Process of Firms: A Critical Analysis," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(2), pages 209-231, June.
- Sung, Bongsuk & Song, Woo-Yong, 2014. "How government policies affect the export dynamics of renewable energy technologies: A subsectoral analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 843-859.
- Aslani, Alireza & Mohaghar, Ali, 2013. "Business structure in renewable energy industry: Key areas," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 569-575.
- Yadong Luo & Rosalie L Tung, 2007. "International expansion of emerging market enterprises: A springboard perspective," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 38(4), pages 481-498, July.
- Gosens, Jorrit & Lu, Yonglong, 2014. "Prospects for global market expansion of China’s wind turbine manufacturing industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 301-318.
- Dornan, Matthew & Shah, Kalim U., 2016. "Energy policy, aid, and the development of renewable energy resources in Small Island Developing States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 759-767.
- Warren J Bilkey & George Tesar, 1977. "The Export Behavior of Smaller-Sized Wisconsin Manufacturing Firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 8(1), pages 93-98, March.
- Wladimir Andreff, 2002. "The new multinational corporations from transition countries," Post-Print halshs-00274655, HAL.
- Curran, Louise & Lv, Ping & Spigarelli, Francesca, 2017. "Chinese investment in the EU renewable energy sector: Motives, synergies and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 670-682.
- Andreff, Wladimir, 2002. "The new multinational corporations from transition countries," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 371-379, December.
- Zhao, Zhen-yu & Ling, Wen-jun & Zillante, George & Zuo, Jian, 2012. "Comparative assessment of performance of foreign and local wind turbine manufacturers in China," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 424-432.
- Engelken, Maximilian & Römer, Benedikt & Drescher, Marcus & Welpe, Isabell M. & Picot, Arnold, 2016. "Comparing drivers, barriers, and opportunities of business models for renewable energies: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 795-809.
- Yoon, Jong-Han & Sim, Kwang-ho, 2015. "Why is South Korea's renewable energy policy failing? A qualitative evaluation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 369-379.
- Sung, Bongsuk & Song, Woo-Yong, 2013. "Causality between public policies and exports of renewable energy technologies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 95-104.
- Uner, M. Mithat & Kocak, Akin & Cavusgil, Erin & Cavusgil, Salih Tamer, 2013. "Do barriers to export vary for born globals and across stages of internationalization? An empirical inquiry in the emerging market of Turkey," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 800-813.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sung, Bongsuk, 2019. "Do government subsidies promote firm-level innovation? Evidence from the Korean renewable energy technology industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 1333-1344.
More about this item
KeywordsOverseas expansion; South Korea; Developing countries; Small and medium size enterprises;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:rensus:v:81:y:2018:i:p2:p:2862-2869. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600126/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.