Report NEP-REG-2005-04-16This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeremy Grant & Thomas Kirchmaier, 2005. "Financial Tunnelling and the Revenge of the Insider System," FMG Discussion Papers dp536, Financial Markets Group.
- Baldursson, Fridrik M & von der Fehr, Nils-Henrik M, 2004. "A Whiter Shade of Pale: on the Political Economy of Regulatory Instruments," Memorandum 29/2004, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Raphaela Seubert, 2005. "On the Nature of the Corrupt Firm: Where to Situate Liability?," Law and Economics 0503002, EconWPA.
- Gianmaria Martini, 2005. "Hard Core Cartels and Avoidance of Investigation in the Presence of an Antitrust Authority," Industrial Organization 0502014, EconWPA.
- Joan-Ramon Borrell & Mara Tolosa, 2005. "Endogenous Antitrust: Cross-Country Evidence on the Impact of Competition-Enhancing Policies on Productivity," Industrial Organization 0504010, EconWPA.
- Bernd Hayo & Stefan Voigt, 2005. "Inflation, Central Bank Independence and the Legal System," ICER Working Papers 02-2005, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Lucia Quesada & Omar Chisari, 2005. "Trade Balance Constraints and Optimal Regulation," Industrial Organization 0504004, EconWPA.
- Kurrild-Klitgaard, Peter, 2005. "Ulysses and the Rent-Seekers: The Benefits and Challenges of Constitutional Constraints on Leviathan," Ratio Working Papers 68, The Ratio Institute.
- Axel Dreher & Christos Kotsogiannis & Steve McCorriston, 2005. "How do Institutions Affect Corruption and the Shadow Economy?," Public Economics 0502012, EconWPA, revised 24 Feb 2005.
- Rafael Di Tella & Federico Weinschelbaum, 2005. "A Note on Wealth as a Corruption-Controlling Device," Public Economics 0503003, EconWPA.
- Aida Isabel Tavares, 2004. "The socio-cultural and political-economic causes of corruption: a cross-country analysis," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 19, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.
- Suphachol Suphachalasai, 2005. "Bureaucratic Corruption and Mass Media," Public Economics 0502014, EconWPA.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Lapan, Harvey E., 2005. "Labeling Regulations and Segregation of First- And Second-Generation Genetically Modified Products: Innovation Incentives and Welfare Effects," Staff General Research Papers 12275, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ayla Ogus, 2005. "A Model of Endogeneous Oil Spill Regulation," Others 0504004, EconWPA.
- Paroma Sanyal & Linda R. Cohen, 2005. "Deregulation, Restructuring and Changing R&D Paradigms in the US Electric Utility Industry," Industrial Organization 0504014, EconWPA.
- Justin G. Trogdon, 2005. "Demand for and Regulation of Cardiac Services," HEW 0502001, EconWPA.
- Can Huang & Celeste Amorim & Joaquim Borges Gouveia & Mark Spinoglio & Augusto Medina, 2004. "Organization, Program and Structure: An Analysis of the Chinese Innovation Policy Framework," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 17, Departamento de Economia, Gestão e Engenharia Industrial, Universidade de Aveiro.