Competitive Bidding Behavior in Uniform-Price Auction Markets
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Peter Cramton, 2003. "Competitive Bidding Behavior in Uniform-Price Auction Markets," Papers of Peter Cramton 03ferc1, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 2003.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lawrence M. Ausubel & Peter Cramton & Marek Pycia & Marzena Rostek & Marek Weretka, 2014.
"Demand Reduction and Inefficiency in Multi-Unit Auctions,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 81(4), pages 1366-1400.
- Lawrence M. Ausubel & Peter Cramton, 1995. "Demand Reduction and Inefficiency in Multi-Unit Auctions," Papers of Peter Cramton 98wpdr, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 22 Jul 2002.
- Catherine D. Wolfram, 1998. "Strategic Bidding in a Multiunit Auction: An Empirical Analysis of Bids to Supply Electricity in England and Wales," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 29(4), pages 703-725, Winter.
- Bushnell, James & Wolfram, Catherine, 2008. "Electricity Markets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 31547, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:cto:journl:v:21:y:2002:i:3:p:515-544 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paul L. Joskow, 1997. "Restructuring, Competition and Regulatory Reform in the U.S. Electricity Sector," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 119-138, Summer.
- Klemperer, Paul D & Meyer, Margaret A, 1989. "Supply Function Equilibria in Oligopoly under Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(6), pages 1243-1277, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolosi, S., 2010. "Wind power integration, negative prices and power system flexibility - An empirical analysis of extreme events in Germany," MPRA Paper 31834, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolosi, Marco, 2010. "Wind power integration and power system flexibility-An empirical analysis of extreme events in Germany under the new negative price regime," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7257-7268, November.
- Holmberg, Pär & Tangerås, Thomas & Ahlqvist, Victor, 2018.
"Central- versus Self-Dispatch in Electricity Markets,"
Working Paper Series
1257, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 27 Mar 2019.
- Victor Ahlqvist & Pär Holmberg & Thomas Tangerås, 2019. "Central- versus Self-Dispatch in Electricity Markets," Working Papers EPRG 1902, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Ahlqvist, V. & Holmberg, P & Tangeras, T., 2019. "Central- versus Self-Dispatch in Electricity Markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1902, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Liebl, Dominik, 2010. "Modeling hourly Electricity Spot Market Prices as non stationary functional times series," MPRA Paper 25017, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali Hortacsu & Steven L. Puller, 2005. "Understanding Strategic Bidding in Restructured Electricity Markets: A Case Study of ERCOT," NBER Working Papers 11123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim, Hyunsook & Kim, Sung-Soo, 2010. "The optimal fuel mix and redistribution of social surplus in the Korean power market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7929-7938, December.
- Maurice Doyon & Lota Tamini & Virginie Simard & Kent Messer & Harry M. Kaiser, 2006. "L'économie expérimentale pour l'analyse de modifications au système centralisé de vente du quota laitier au Québec," CIRANO Working Papers 2006s-23, CIRANO.
More about this item
KeywordsAuctions; Electricity Auctions; Market Design;
- D44 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Auctions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pcc:pccumd:04hicss. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Cramton). General contact details of provider: http://www.cramton.umd.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.