Regime Change and Corruption. A History of Public Utility Regulation
In: Corruption and Reform: Lessons from America's Economic History
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
9986.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:9986||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blackford, Mansel Griffiths, 1970. "Businessmen and the Regulation of Railroads and Public Utilities in California During the Progressive Era," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(03), pages 307-319, September.
- Winston, Clifford, 1993. "Economic Deregulation: Days of Reckoning for Microeconomists," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(3), pages 1263-1289, September.
- Meyer, Robert A & Leland, Hayne E, 1980. "The Effectiveness of Price Regulation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(4), pages 555-566, November.
- Macey, Jonathan R, 1992. "Organizational Design and Political Control of Administrative Agencies," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(1), pages 93-110, March.
- Paul L. Joskow, 1997. "Restructuring, Competition and Regulatory Reform in the U.S. Electricity Sector," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 119-138, Summer.
- Sebastian Galiani & Paul Gertler & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2005.
"Water for Life: The Impact of the Privatization of Water Services on Child Mortality,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 113(1), pages 83-120, February.
- Sebastian Galiani & Paul Gertler & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2002. "Water for Life: The Impact of the Privatization of Water Services on Child Mortality," Working Papers 54, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Sep 2005.
- McCubbins, Mathew D & Noll, Roger G & Weingast, Barry R, 1987. "Administrative Procedures as Instruments of Political Control," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 243-277, Fall.
- John E. Kwoka, Jr., 2002. "Governance Alternatives and Pricing in the U.S. Electric Power Industry," Journal of Law, Economics and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 278-294, April.
- Jarrell, Gregg A., 1979. "Pro-producer regulation and accounting for assets : The case of electric utilities," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 93-116, August.
- Pashigian, B Peter, 1976. "Consequences and Causes of Public Ownership of Urban Transit Facilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1239-1259, December.
- Victor P. Goldberg, 1976. "Regulation and Administered Contracts," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 7(2), pages 426-448, Autumn. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)