Replications and Extensions in Marketing – Rarely Published But Quite Contrary
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raymond Hubbard & JS Armstrong, 2005. "Are Null Results Becoming an Endangered Species in Marketing?," General Economics and Teaching 0502038, EconWPA.
- Feige, Edgar L, 1975. "The Consequences of Journal Editorial Policies and a Suggestion for Revision," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(6), pages 1291-1295, December.
- Dewald, William G & Thursby, Jerry G & Anderson, Richard G, 1986. "Replication in Empirical Economics: The Journal of Money, Credit and Banking Project," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 587-603, September.
- Mayer, Thomas, 1980. "Economics as a Hard Science: Realistic Goal or Wishful Thinking?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(2), pages 165-178, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ian Phau & Garick Kea, 2007. "Attitudes of University Students toward Business Ethics: A Cross-National Investigation of Australia, Singapore and Hong Kong," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 72(1), pages 61-75, April.
- JS Armstrong, 2005. "Quality Control Versus Innovation in Research on Marketing," General Economics and Teaching 0502050, EconWPA.
- JS Armstrong & Roderick J. Brodie & Andrew G. Parsons, 2004. "Hypotheses in Marketing Science: Literature Review and Publication Audit," General Economics and Teaching 0412013, EconWPA.
- Raymond Hubbard & JS Armstrong, 2005. "Publication Bias Against Null Results," General Economics and Teaching 0502034, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsreplications; extensions; marketing; research; publishing;
- A - General Economics and Teaching
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpgt:0502051. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .