Quality Control Versus Innovation in Research on Marketing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. S. Armstrong, 2005. "Business School Prestige ^V Research versus Teaching," General Economics and Teaching 0502009, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshua S. Gans & George B. Shepherd, 1994. "How Are the Mighty Fallen: Rejected Classic Articles by Leading Economists," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 165-179, Winter.
- Raymond Hubbard & JS Armstrong, 2005. "Replications and Extensions in Marketing – Rarely Published But Quite Contrary," General Economics and Teaching 0502051, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- JS Armstrong & Raymond Hubbard, 2005. "Does the Need for Agreement Among Reviewers Inhibit the Publication of Controversial Findings?," General Economics and Teaching 0502052, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steven Pressman, 1994. "Simultaneous Multiple Journal Submissions: The Case Against," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 316-333, July.
- Michael Szenberg, 1994. "Disseminating Scholarly Output," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(3), pages 303-315, July.
- Armstrong, J Scott, 1991.
"Prediction of Consumer Behavior by Experts and Novices,"
Journal of Consumer Research,
Oxford University Press, vol. 18(2), pages 251-256, September.
- Armstrong, J. Scott, 1991. "Prediction of Consumer Behavior by Experts and Novices," MPRA Paper 81687, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- JS Armstrong & Randall L. Schultz, 2005. "Principles Involving Marketing Policies: An Empirical Assessment," General Economics and Teaching 0502037, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard H. Franke & Timothy W. Edlund & Frederick Oster, 1990. "The development of strategic management: Journal quality and article impact," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 243-253, March.
More about this item
Keywordsquality control; innovation; research; marketing;
- A - General Economics and Teaching
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpgt:0502050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.