Disseminating Scholarly Output: A Comment
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James V. Koch & Richard J. Cebula, 1982.
"The Curious Case of the Journal Manuscript Market: Ethics versus Efficiency in Academe,"
The American Economist,
Sage Publications, vol. 26(1), pages 30-34, March.
- Koch, James & Cebula, Richard, 1981. "The Curious Case of the Journal Manuscript Market: Ethics Versus Efficiency in Academe," MPRA Paper 51991, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsethics in research; teaching economics; research protocols;
- A20 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - General
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:53571. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .