The Innovation Public Policies and the Firms’ adoption of Innovative Processes - A New Methodological Approach for Evaluation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Roland & Taylor, Lewis, 1986. "The social cost of unsupplied electricity : A critical review," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 139-146, July.
- Dewald, William G & Thursby, Jerry G & Anderson, Richard G, 1986. "Replication in Empirical Economics: The Journal of Money, Credit and Banking Project," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 587-603, September.
- Ching-to Ma & John Moore, 1986. "Stopping Agents Cheat (Now published in Journal of Economic Theory, vol.46, No.2, (Dec.1988), pp.355-372.)," STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series 135, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Anderson, Gerard F., 1986. "Payment reform in the United States," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 321-328.
- Anderson, Ronald W, 1986. "Regulation of Futures Trading in the United States and the United Kingdom," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 2(4), pages 41-57, Winter.
- Anderson, James G. & Jay, Stephen J. & Schweer, Harlan M. & Anderson, Marilyn M., 1986. "Physician utilization of computers in medical practice: Policy implications based on a structural model," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 259-267.
- Anderson, James E., 1986. "The structure and evolution of recent U.S. trade policy : Robert E. Baldwin and Anne O. Krueger, eds., (University of Chicago Press for the National Bureau of Economic Research, Chicago, 1984) pp. ix+," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, pages 391-393.
- Neto, Paulo Alexandre & Silva, Paulo, 1999. "The Relational Geographic Information System (SIGR) a proposal of a new methodology of regional and local management and planning," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa034, European Regional Science Association.
- Kushman, John E. & Anderson, Joan Gray, 1986. "A model of individual household temperature demand and energy-related welfare changes using satiety," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 147-154, July.
More about this item
KeywordsInnovation; Innovation Systems; Public Policies; Enterprises; Territory.;
- J58 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Public Policy
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2012-02-20 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2012-02-20 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cfe:wpcefa:2011_17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Angela Pacheco). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfevopt.html .