Information and Its Value in Zero-Sum Repeated Games
Two players play an unknown zero-sum repeated game. Before the game starts one player may receive signals, whose nature is specified by an information structure, regarding the game actually played. We characterize when one information structure is better for the maximizer than another. We also characterize those functions defined on partitions that determine the equilibrium payoff when one player is informed about the cell of the partition that contains the realized state.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- B. Bassan & O. Gossner & M. Scarsini & S. Zamir., 1999.
"A class of games with positive value of information,"
THEMA Working Papers
99-32, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Bassan, B. & Gossner, O. & Scarsini, M. & Zamir, S., 1999. "A Class of Games with Positive Value of Information," Papers 99-32, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Gossner, Olivier, 1998. "Secure Protocols or How Communication Generates Correlation," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/6244, Paris Dauphine University.
- Gossner, Olivier, 2000.
"Comparison of Information Structures,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 44-63, January.
- Olivier Gossner, 1996. "Comparison of information structures," Economics Working Papers 169, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- GOSSNER, Olivier, 1997. "Comparison of information structures," CORE Discussion Papers 1997091, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mertens, J.-F., 1986. "Repeated games," CORE Discussion Papers 1986024, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Itzhak Gilboa & Ehud Lehrer, 1989.
"The Value of Information -- An Axiomatic Approach,"
835, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- GOSSNER, Olivier, 1997.
"Secure protocols or how communication generates correlation,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1997092, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gossner, Olivier, 1998. "Secure Protocols or How Communication Generates Correlation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 69-89, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpga:0312003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.