Information and Its Value in Zero-Sum Repeated Games
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6244 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Lehrer, Ehud, 1991.
"The value of information - An axiomatic approach,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 443-459.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Ehud Lehrer, 1989. "The Value of Information -- An Axiomatic Approach," Discussion Papers 835, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Ehud Lehrer, 1991. "The Value of Information - An Axiomatic Approach," Post-Print hal-00753232, HAL.
- Mertens,Jean-FranÃ§ois & Sorin,Sylvain & Zamir,Shmuel, 2015.
Cambridge University Press, number 9781107030206.
- Gossner, Olivier, 1998.
"Secure Protocols or How Communication Generates Correlation,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 69-89, November.
- GOSSNER, Olivier, 1997. "Secure protocols or how communication generates correlation," CORE Discussion Papers 1997092, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- GOSSNER, Olivier, 1998. "Secure protocols or how communication generates correlation," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1361, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bassan, B. & Gossner, O. & Scarsini, M. & Zamir, S., 1999.
"A Class of Games with Positive Value of Information,"
99-32, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- B. Bassan & O. Gossner & M. Scarsini & S. Zamir., 1999. "A class of games with positive value of information," THEMA Working Papers 99-32, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Gossner, Olivier, 2000.
"Comparison of Information Structures,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 44-63, January.
- Olivier Gossner, 1996. "Comparison of information structures," Economics Working Papers 169, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- GOSSNER, Olivier, 1997. "Comparison of information structures," CORE Discussion Papers 1997091, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gossner, Olivier, 2010. "Ability and knowledge," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 95-106, May.
- Lehrer, Ehud & Rosenberg, Dinah, 2006.
"What restrictions do Bayesian games impose on the value of information?,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 343-357, June.
- Ehud Lehrer & Dinah Rosenberg, 2003. "What restrictions do Bayesian games impose on the value of information?," Game Theory and Information 0312005, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsvalue of information; repeated games;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpga:0312003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.