Learning the state of nature in repeated games with incomplete information and signals
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lehrer, Ehud & Sorin, Sylvain, 1997.
"One-Shot Public Mediated Talk,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 131-148, August.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6244 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ehud Lehrer, 1988.
"Internal Correlation in Repeated Games,"
800, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Robert J. Aumann & Sergiu Hart, 2002.
"Long Cheap Talk,"
Discussion Paper Series
dp284, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem, revised Nov 2002.
- JÊrÆme Renault & Tristan Tomala, 1998.
"Repeated proximity games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 539-559.
- Sorin, Sylvain, 1992.
"Repeated games with complete information,"
Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,
in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 4, pages 71-107
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6031 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gossner, Olivier, 1998.
"Secure Protocols or How Communication Generates Correlation,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 69-89, November.
- GOSSNER, Olivier, 1997. "Secure protocols or how communication generates correlation," CORE Discussion Papers 1997092, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Robert J. Aumann, 1995. "Repeated Games with Incomplete Information," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011476, June.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6538 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jérôme Renault, 2001. "3-player repeated games with lack of information on one side," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 221-245.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6104 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:47:y:2004:i:1:p:124-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.