Learning the state of nature in repeated games with incomplete information and signals
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert J. Aumann, 1995. "Repeated Games with Incomplete Information," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262011476, March.
- Robert J. Aumann & Sergiu Hart, 2002.
"Long Cheap Talk,"
Discussion Paper Series
dp284, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem, revised Nov 2002.
- Lehrer, Ehud, 1991.
"Internal Correlation in Repeated Games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 19(4), pages 431-56.
- GOSSNER, Olivier, .
"Secure protocols or how communication generates correlation,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
1361, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Gossner, Olivier, 1998. "Secure Protocols or How Communication Generates Correlation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 69-89, November.
- GOSSNER, Olivier, 1997. "Secure protocols or how communication generates correlation," CORE Discussion Papers 1997092, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Renault, J. & Tomala, T., 1997.
"Repeated Proximity Games,"
Papiers d'Economie MathÃ©matique et Applications
97.14, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6031 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sorin, Sylvain, 1992.
"Repeated games with complete information,"
Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,
in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 4, pages 71-107
- Ehud Lehrer & Sylvain Sorin, 1994.
"One-Shot Public Mediated Talk,"
1108, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Jérôme Renault, 2001. "3-player repeated games with lack of information on one side," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 30(2), pages 221-245.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6538 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6244 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:47:y:2004:i:1:p:124-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.