Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Structural Models Involving Fixed-Point Problems
This paper deals with the estimation of structural econometric models where the probability distribution of endogenous variables is implicitly defined as an equilibrium of a fixed-point problem. It proposes a pseudo maximum likelihood procedure and studies its asymptotic properties.
|Date of creation:||05 Feb 2004|
|Date of revision:|
|Note:||Type of Document - pdf; prepared on Scientific Word; pages: 4; figures: 0|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://econwpa.repec.org|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Pedro Mira, 2004.
"Sequential Estimation Of Dynamic Discrete Games,"
- Brock,W.A. & Durlauf,S.N., 2000.
"Discrete choice with social interactions,"
7, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Pedro Mira, 1999.
"Swapping the Nested Fixed-Point Algorithm: a Class of Estimators for Discrete Markov Decision Models,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 1999
332, Society for Computational Economics.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Pedro Mira, 2002. "Swapping the Nested Fixed Point Algorithm: A Class of Estimators for Discrete Markov Decision Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1519-1543, July.
- Guerre, E. & Perrigne, I. & Vuong, Q., 1995. "Nonparametric Estimation of First-Price Auctions," Papers 9504, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Emmanuel Guerre & Isabelle Perrigne & Quang Vuong, 2000. "Optimal Nonparametric Estimation of First-Price Auctions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(3), pages 525-574, May.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521477451 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521471626 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521477444 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:att:wimass:9106 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521405515 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpem:0402003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.