Do Referrals Lead to Better Matches? Evidence from a Firm's Employee
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Society for Economic Dynamics Marina Azzimonti Department of Economics Stonybrook University 10 Nicolls Road Stonybrook NY 11790 USA|
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Peter Kooreman & Adriaan R. Soetevent, 2007.
"A discrete-choice model with social interactions: with an application to high school teen behavior,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 599-624.
- Soetevent, Adriaan R. & Kooreman, Peter, 2004. "A discrete choice model with social interactions; with an application to high school teen behavior," CCSO Working Papers 200401, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Kooreman, P. & Soetevent, A., 2007. "A discrete choice model with social interactions; with an application to high school teen behavior," Other publications TiSEM 39fff234-271a-4058-9912-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Robert Bifulco & Jason M. Fletcher & Stephen L. Ross, 2009.
"The Effect of Classmate Characteristics on Individual Outcomes: Evidence from the Add Health,"
2009-15, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Robert Bifulco & Jason Fletcher & Stephen Ross, 2008. "The Effect of Classmate Characteristics on Individual Outcomes: Evidence from the Add Health," Working papers 2008-21, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2009.
- Bajari, Patrick & Hong, Han & Krainer, John & Nekipelov, Denis, 2010.
"Estimating Static Models of Strategic Interactions,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 28(4), pages 469-482.
- D'Haultfoeuille, Xavier & Davezies, Laurent & Fougère, Denis, 2006.
"Identification of Peer Effects Using Group Size Variation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5865, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Laurent Davezies & Xavier D'Haultfoeuille & Denis Fougère, 2009. "Identification of peer effects using group size variation," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 12(3), pages 397-413, November.
- Laurent Davezies & Xavier d'Haultfoeuille & Denis Fougère, 2007. "Identification of Peer Using Group Size Variation," Working Papers 2007-34, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Davezies, Laurent & d'Haultfoeuille, Xavier & Fougère, Denis, 2006. "Identification of Peer Effects Using Group Size Variation," IZA Discussion Papers 2324, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edward C. Norton & Richard C. Lindrooth & Susan T. Ennett, 1998. "Controlling for the endogeneity of peer substance use on adolescent alcohol and tobacco use," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(5), pages 439-453.
- Alejandro Gaviria & Steven Raphael, 2001. "School-Based Peer Effects And Juvenile Behavior," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(2), pages 257-268, May.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor, 2004.
"Pseudo maximum likelihood estimation of structural models involving fixed-point problems,"
Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 335-340, September.
- Victor Aguirregabiria, 2004. "Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Structural Models Involving Fixed-Point Problems," Econometrics 0402003, EconWPA.
- Ariel Pakes & Michael Ostrovsky & Steve Berry, 2004.
"Simple Estimators for the Parameters of Discrete Dynamic Games (with Entry/Exit Examples),"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
2036, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Ariel Pakes & Michael Ostrovsky & Steven Berry, 2007. "Simple estimators for the parameters of discrete dynamic games (with entry/exit examples)," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 38(2), pages 373-399, 06.
- Ariel Pakes & Michael Ostrovsky & Steve Berry, 2004. "Simple Estimators for the Parameters of Discrete Dynamic Games (with Entry/Exit Samples)," NBER Working Papers 10506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernheim, B Douglas, 1994. "A Theory of Conformity," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(5), pages 841-877, October.
- Lee, Lung-fei, 2007. "Identification and estimation of econometric models with group interactions, contextual factors and fixed effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 333-374, October.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Pedro Mira, 2007.
"Sequential Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 75(1), pages 1-53, 01.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed011:711. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.