Do Referrals Lead to Better Matches? Evidence from a Firm's Employee
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Society for Economic Dynamics Marina Azzimonti Department of Economics Stonybrook University 10 Nicolls Road Stonybrook NY 11790 USA|
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert Bifulco & Jason M. Fletcher & Stephen L. Ross, 2009.
"The Effect of Classmate Characteristics on Individual Outcomes: Evidence from the Add Health,"
2009-15, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Robert Bifulco & Jason Fletcher & Stephen Ross, 2008. "The Effect of Classmate Characteristics on Individual Outcomes: Evidence from the Add Health," Working papers 2008-21, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2009.
- Soetevent, Adriaan R. & Kooreman, Peter, 2004.
"A discrete choice model with social interactions; with an application to high school teen behavior,"
CCSO Working Papers
200401, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Peter Kooreman & Adriaan R. Soetevent, 2007. "A discrete-choice model with social interactions: with an application to high school teen behavior," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(3), pages 599-624.
- Kooreman, P. & Soetevent, A., 2007. "A discrete choice model with social interactions; with an application to high school teen behavior," Other publications TiSEM 39fff234-271a-4058-9912-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Lee, Lung-fei, 2007. "Identification and estimation of econometric models with group interactions, contextual factors and fixed effects," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 333-374, October.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor, 2004.
"Pseudo maximum likelihood estimation of structural models involving fixed-point problems,"
Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 335-340, September.
- Victor Aguirregabiria, 2004. "Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Structural Models Involving Fixed-Point Problems," Econometrics 0402003, EconWPA.
- Ariel Pakes & Michael Ostrovsky & Steve Berry, 2004.
"Simple Estimators for the Parameters of Discrete Dynamic Games (with Entry/Exit Examples),"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
2036, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Ariel Pakes & Michael Ostrovsky & Steven Berry, 2007. "Simple estimators for the parameters of discrete dynamic games (with entry/exit examples)," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 38(2), pages 373-399, 06.
- Ariel Pakes & Michael Ostrovsky & Steve Berry, 2004. "Simple Estimators for the Parameters of Discrete Dynamic Games (with Entry/Exit Samples)," NBER Working Papers 10506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernheim, B Douglas, 1994. "A Theory of Conformity," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(5), pages 841-77, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:sed011:711. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.