The Emergence of Social Organization in the Prisoner's Dilemma: How Context-Preservation and Other Factors Promote Cooperation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cohen, Michael D., 1981. "The power of parallel thinking," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 285-306, December.
- Joshua M. Epstein, 1997. "Zones of Cooperation in Demographic Prisoner's Dilemma," Working Papers 97-12-094, Santa Fe Institute.
- M.A. Nowak & K. Sigmund, 1998. "Evolution of Indirect Reciprocity by Image Scoring/ The Dynamics of Indirect Reciprocity," Working Papers ir98040, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Miller, John H., 1996. "The coevolution of automata in the repeated Prisoner's Dilemma," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 87-112, January.
- Joshua M. Epstein, 1997. "Zones of Cooperation in Demographic Prisoner's Dilemma," Research in Economics 97-12-094e, Santa Fe Institute.
- Robert Hoffmann & Nigel Waring, 1996. "The Localisation of Interaction and Learning in the Repeated Prisoner's Dilemma," Working Papers 96-08-064, Santa Fe Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hokky Situngkir & Yun Hariadi & Rio Siagian & Sidik Permana & Catur Budi Santoso, 2004. "Sociological Strategies In Indonesian Mining Site: The Prisoner Dilemma Approach," Game Theory and Information 0405005, EconWPA.
- Takama, Takeshi & Preston, John, 2008. "Forecasting the effects of road user charge by stochastic agent-based modelling," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 738-749, May.
- Daniela Nepote & Sylvie Occelli, 2003. "Beyond core-periphery relationship in the EC cooperation," ERSA conference papers ersa03p218, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:wsi:acsxxx:v:15:y:2012:i:supp0:n:s0219525912500592 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tackseung Jun & Rajiv Sethi, 2009. "Reciprocity in evolving social networks," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 379-396, June.
- Luis R. Izquierdo & Segismundo S. Izquierdo & JosÃ© Manuel GalÃ¡n & José Ignacio Santos, 2009. "Techniques to Understand Computer Simulations: Markov Chain Analysis," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 12(1), pages 1-6.
- Nicholas M. Gotts & J. Gary Polhill, 2009. "When and How to Imitate Your Neighbours: Lessons from and for FEARLUS," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 12(3), pages 1-2.
- Sutee Anantsuksomsri & Nij Tontisirin, 2016. "A spatial agent-based model of a congestion game: evolutionary game theory in space," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 57(2), pages 371-391, November.
- Bill Tomlinson, 2009. "A Proximate Mechanism for Communities of Agents to Commemorate Long Dead Ancestors," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 12(1), pages 1-7.
- Suzanne Van Brussel & Luuk Boelens & Dirk Lauwers, 2016. "Unravelling the Flemish Mobility Orgware: the transition towards a sustainable mobility from an actor-network perspective," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(7), pages 1336-1356, July.
- M.G. Zimmermann, V. M. Eguiluz, 2001. "Evolution of Cooperative Networks and the Emergence of Leadership," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 171, Society for Computational Economics.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:11:y:2002:i:6:d:10.1023_a:1020639132471 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan G. Isaac, 2008. "Simulating Evolutionary Games: A Python-Based Introduction," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 11(3), pages 1-8.
- Conrad Power, 2009. "A Spatial Agent-Based Model of N-Person Prisoner's Dilemma Cooperation in a Socio-Geographic Community," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 12(1), pages 1-8.
More about this item
KeywordsIterated Prisoner's Dilemma; evolution of cooperation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:safiwp:99-01-002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epstfus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.