The Localisation of Interaction and Learning in the Repeated Prisoner's Dilemma
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oded Stark & Doris Behrens, 2011.
"In search of an evolutionary edge: trading with a few, more, or many,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 21(5), pages 721-736, December.
- Stark, Oded & Behrens, Doris A., 2010. "In search of an evolutionary edge: trading with a few, more, or many," Discussion Papers 94280, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Tomas Klos, "undated".
"Decentralized Interaction and Co-adaptation in the Repeated Prisoner's Dilemma,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 1997
88, Society for Computational Economics.
- Klos, Tomas B., 1997. "Decentralized interaction and co-adaptation in the repeated prisoner's dilemma," Research Report 97B33, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Rick L. Riolo, 1997. "The Effects of Tag-Mediated Selection of Partners in Evolving Populations Playing the Iterated PrisonerÕs Dilemma," Working Papers 97-02-016, Santa Fe Institute.
- Michael D. Cohen & Rick L. Riolo & Robert Axelrod, 1999. "The Emergence of Social Organization in the Prisoner's Dilemma: How Context-Preservation and Other Factors Promote Cooperation," Working Papers 99-01-002, Santa Fe Institute.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:97b33 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert Hoffmann, 2001. "The Ecology of Cooperation," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 50(2), pages 101-118, March.
More about this item
KeywordsPrisoner's dilemma; neighbourhoods; genetic algorithms; finite automata;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:safiwp:96-08-064. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epstfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .