Sociological Strategies In Indonesian Mining Site: The Prisoner Dilemma Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael D. Cohen & Rick L. Riolo & Robert Axelrod, 1999. "The Emergence of Social Organization in the Prisoner's Dilemma: How Context-Preservation and Other Factors Promote Cooperation," Working Papers 99-01-002, Santa Fe Institute.
- Philippe Mathieu & Jean-Paul Delahaye, 1996. "Random Strategies in a Two Level Iterated Prisoner's Dilemma: How to Avoid Conflicts," Post-Print hal-00731985, HAL.
- Joshua M. Epstein & Robert L. Axtell, 1996. "Growing Artificial Societies: Social Science from the Bottom Up," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262550253, March.
More about this item
KeywordsPrisoner dilemma; 3IPD; mining society; mining corporation; regional government; social system; complex adaptive system; self- organized system.;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2004-05-09 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2004-05-09 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpga:0405005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .