Mobilization, Flexibility of Identity, and Ethnic Cleavage
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Juan Carlos González-Avella & Mario G. Cosenza & Konstantin Klemm & VÃctor M. Eguíluz & Maxi San Miguel, 2007. "Information Feedback and Mass Media Effects in Cultural Dynamics," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 10(3), pages 1-9.
- Wong, Maisy, 2014.
"Estimating the distortionary effects of ethnic quotas in Singapore using housing transactions,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 115(C), pages 131-145.
- Wong, Maisy, 2013. "Estimating the Distortionary Effects of Ethnic Quotas in Singapore Using Housing Transactions," MPRA Paper 51217, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ravi Bhavanani & David Backer, 1999. "Localized Ethnic Conflict and Genocide: Accounting for Differences in Rwanda and Burundi," Working Papers 99-07-053, Santa Fe Institute.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:55:y:1961:i:03:p:493-514_12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Klemm, Konstantin & Eguı́luz, Vı́ctor M & Toral, Raúl & Miguel, Maxi San, 2003. "Role of dimensionality in Axelrod's model for the dissemination of culture," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 327(1), pages 1-5.
- Loet Leydesdorff, 2001. "Technology and Culture: the Dissemination and the Potential 'Lock-In' of New Technologies," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 4(3), pages 1-5.
- Ravi Bhavnani, 2003. "Adaptive Agents, Political Institutions and Civic Traditions in Modern Italy," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 6(4), pages 1-1.
- William Easterly & Ross Levine, 1997.
"Africa's Growth Tragedy: Policies and Ethnic Divisions,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1203-1250.
- Easterly, W & Levine, R, 1996. "Africa's Growth Tragedy : Policies and Ethnic Divisions," Papers 536, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Derek Gatherer, 2002. "Identifying Cases of Social Contagion Using Memetic Isolation: Comparison of the Dynamics of a Multisociety Simulation with an Ethnographic Data Set," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 5(4), pages 1-5.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:98:y:2004:i:02:p:209-229_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:90:y:1996:i:04:p:715-735_20 is not listed on IDEAS
- Miguel, Edward & Gugerty, Mary Kay, 2005. "Ethnic diversity, social sanctions, and public goods in Kenya," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(11-12), pages 2325-2368, December.
- Joshua M. Epstein & Robert L. Axtell, 1996. "Growing Artificial Societies: Social Science from the Bottom Up," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262550253, March.
More about this item
KeywordsMobilization; Identity; Nation; Ethnicity; Culture; Agent-Based Modeling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2014-21-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.