Role of dimensionality in Axelrod's model for the dissemination of culture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raducha, Tomasz & Gubiec, Tomasz, 2017. "Coevolving complex networks in the model of social interactions," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 471(C), pages 427-435.
- Juan Carlos González-Avella & Mario G. Cosenza & Konstantin Klemm & VÃctor M. Eguíluz & Maxi San Miguel, 2007. "Information Feedback and Mass Media Effects in Cultural Dynamics," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 10(3), pages 1-9.
- Klemm, Konstantin & Eguiluz, Victor M. & Toral, Raul & Miguel, Maxi San, 2005. "Globalization, polarization and cultural drift," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(1-2), pages 321-334, January.
- Kazuya Yamamoto, 2015. "Mobilization, Flexibility of Identity, and Ethnic Cleavage," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 18(2), pages 1-8.
- Reia, Sandro M. & Neves, Ubiraci P.C., 2015. "Activity of a social dynamics model," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 435(C), pages 36-43.
More about this item
KeywordsNon-equilibrium transition; Sociophysics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:phsmap:v:327:y:2003:i:1:p:1-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/physica-a-statistical-mechpplications/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.