A multi-agent model for describing transhumance in North Cameroon: Comparison of different rationality to develop a routine
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leigh TESFATSION, 1995. "How Economists Can Get Alife," Economic Report 37, Iowa State University Department of Economics.
- Greif, Avner, 1989. "Reputation and Coalitions in Medieval Trade: Evidence on the Maghribi Traders," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(04), pages 857-882, December.
- Stanley, E.A. & Ashlock, Daniel & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1994. "Iterated Prisoner's Dilemma with Choice and Refusal of Partners," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11180, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Joshua M. Epstein & Robert L. Axtell, 1996. "Growing Artificial Societies: Social Science from the Bottom Up," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262550253, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juliette Rouchier, 2013. "The Interest of Having Loyal Buyers in a Perishable Market," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 41(2), pages 151-170, February.
- Renaud Bourlès & Juliette Rouchier, 2012.
"Evolving Informal Risk-Sharing Cooperatives and Other-Regarding Preferences,"
- Renaud Bourlès & Juliette Rouchier, 2012. "Evolving Informal Risk-Sharing Cooperatives and Other-Regarding Preferences," AMSE Working Papers 1243, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised Dec 2012.
- Albisser, Gregor, 2007. "Structural Adjustment Processes of Farming Enterprises: The Role of Trust for Cooperation and Collaboration Strategies," 2007 1st Forum, February 15-17, 2007, Innsbruck, Austria 6576, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Narine Udumyan & Juliette Rouchier & Dominique Ami, 2014. "Integration of Path-Dependency in a Simple Learning Model: The Case of Marine Resources," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 43(2), pages 199-231, February.
- Stefano Balbi & Carlo Giupponi, 2009. "Reviewing agent-based modelling of socio-ecosystems: a methodology for the analysis of climate change adaptation and sustainability," Working Papers 2009_15, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Anthony Patt & Bernd Siebenhüner, 2005. "Agent Based Modeling and Adaption to Climate Change," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 74(2), pages 310-320.
- Albisser, Gregor & Lehmann, Bernard, 2006. "Modeling of Structural Adjustment Processes of Farming Enterprises: The Need for Implementation of Cooperation and Collaboration Strategies," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25250, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:25:y:2001:i:3-4:p:527-559. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc .