Evolution of harvesting strategies: replicator and resource dynamics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Joelle Noailly, Jeroen van den Bergh, Cees Withagen, 2001. "Evolution of Harvesting Strategies: Replicator and Resource Dynamics," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 263, Society for Computational Economics.
- Joelle Noailly & Jeroen van den Bergh & Cees Withagen, 2001. "Evolution of Harvesting Strategies: Replicator and Resource Dynamics," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-056/3, Tinbergen Institute.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Constadina Passa & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2008. "Modelling of Agricultural Behavior under the CAP Regime: Policy Effectiveness and Design," Working Papers 0819, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Lozano, Javier & Blanco, Ester & Rey-Maquieira, Javier, 2010. "Can ecolabels survive in the long run?: The role of initial conditions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 2525-2534, October.
- repec:eee:reecon:v:71:y:2017:i:2:p:236-253 is not listed on IDEAS
- Petrohilos-Andrianos, Yannis & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2017.
"Resource harvesting regulation and enforcement: An evolutionary approach,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 236-253.
- Yannis Petrohilos-Andrianos & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2015. "Resource Harvesting Regulation and Enforcement: An Evolutionary Approach," DEOS Working Papers 1518, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Jeroen Bergh, 2007. "Evolutionary thinking in environmental economics," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 17(5), pages 521-549, October.
- Constadina Passa & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2008. "Modelling of Agricultural Behavior under the CAP Regime: Assessment of Environmental Impacts and Policy Effectiveness," Working Papers 0818, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Torben Klarl, 2008.
"On the stability of equilibria in replicator dynamics modelling: an application in industrial dynamics considering resource constraints,"
046, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Torben Klarl, 2008. "On the stability of equilibria in replicator dynamics modelling: an application in industrial dynamics considering resource constraints," Discussion Paper Series 298, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2004. "Evolutionary Analysis of the Relationship between Economic Growth, Environmental Quality and Resource Scarcity," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-048/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Torben Klarl, 2013.
"Market dynamics, dynamic resource management and environmental policy in the context of (strong) sustainability,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 23(4), pages 861-888, September.
- Torben Klarl, 2010. "Market dynamics, dynamic resource management and environmental policy in the context of (strong) sustainability," Discussion Paper Series 315, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Klarl, Torben, 2011. "Market dynamics, dynamic resource management and environmental policy in the context of (strong) sustainability," Annual Conference 2011 (Frankfurt, Main): The Order of the World Economy - Lessons from the Crisis 48714, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Richter, Andries & van Soest, Daan & Grasman, Johan, 2013.
"Contagious cooperation, temptation, and ecosystem collapse,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 141-158.
- Andries Richter & Daan van Soest & Johan Grasman, 2013. "Contagious Cooperation, Temptation, and Ecosystem Collapse," Working Papers 2013.36, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Angelo Antoci & Simone Borghesi & Gerardo Marletto, 2012.
"To drive or not to drive? A simple evolutionary model,"
ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2012(2), pages 31-47.
- Antoci, Angelo & Borghesi, Simone & Marletto, Gerardo, 2012. "To drive or not to drive? A simple evolutionary model," MPRA Paper 39560, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Esther Blanco & Javier Lozano, 2012. "Evolutionary success and failure of wildlife conservancy programs," Working Papers 2012-18, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Kallis, Giorgos & Norgaard, Richard B., 2010. "Coevolutionary ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 690-699, February.
- Nannen, Volker & van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M. & Eiben, A. E., 2008. "Impact of Environmental Dynamics on Economic Evolution: Uncertainty, Risk Aversion, and Policy," MPRA Paper 13834, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lamantia, F. & Radi, D., 2015. "Exploitation of renewable resources with differentiated technologies: An evolutionary analysis," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 155-174.
- Gelcich, Stefan & Edwards-Jones, Gareth & Kaiser, Michel J., 2007. "Heterogeneity in fishers' harvesting decisions under a marine territorial user rights policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2-3), pages 246-254, March.
More about this item
KeywordsKey words: Evolutionary economics – Renewable resources – Common-property resource – Fishery; JEL Classification: B25; Q30;
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian; Stockholm School
- Q30 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:joevec:v:13:y:2003:i:2:p:183-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .