Modelling of Agricultural Behavior under the CAP Regime: Assessment of Environmental Impacts and Policy Effectiveness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joïlle Noailly & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Cees A. Withagen, 2003.
"Evolution of harvesting strategies: replicator and resource dynamics,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 183-200, April.
- Joelle Noailly & Jeroen van den Bergh & Cees Withagen, 2001. "Evolution of Harvesting Strategies: Replicator and Resource Dynamics," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-056/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Joelle Noailly, Jeroen van den Bergh, Cees Withagen, 2001. "Evolution of Harvesting Strategies: Replicator and Resource Dynamics," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 263, Society for Computational Economics.
- Scott L. Johnson & Richard M. Adams & Gregory M. Perry, 1991. "The On-Farm Costs of Reducing Groundwater Pollution," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(4), pages 1063-1073.
- Xepapadeas, A. P., 1995.
"Observability and choice of instrument mix in the control of externalities,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 485-498, March.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas, "undated". "Observability And Choice Of Instrument Mix In The Control Of Externalities," Working Papers 9401, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- JunJie Wu & Bruce Babcock, 2001.
"Spatial Heterogeneity and the Choice of Instruments to Control Nonpoint Pollution,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(2), pages 173-192, February.
- JunJie Wu & Bruce A. Babcock, 1996. "Spatial Heterogeneity and the Choice of Instruments to Control Nonpoint Pollution," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 96-wp164, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Wu, JunJie & Babcock, Bruce A., 2001. "Spatial Heterogeneity and the Choice of Instruments to Control Nonpoint Pollution," ISU General Staff Papers 200101010800001192, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wu, JunJie & Babcock, Bruce A., 2001. "Spatial Heterogeneity and the Choice of Instruments to Control Nonpoint Pollution," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1012, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fennell, Rosemary, 1997. "The Common Agricultural Policy: Continuity and Change," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198288572.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas & Constadina Passa, 2005. "Design of Public Voluntary Environmental Programs for Nitrate Pollution in Agriculture: An Evolutionary Approach," Working Papers 0512, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental impacts; coupling; decoupling; production subsidy; direct payment; cross-compliance principle; rural development subsidy;
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2008-07-20 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2008-07-20 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-REG-2008-07-20 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crt:wpaper:0818. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kostis Pigounakis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuchgr.html .