The Common Agricultural Policy: Continuity and Change
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gordon,Robert J., 2004. "Productivity Growth, Inflation, and Unemployment," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521531429, March.
- Dale W. Jorgenson, 2001. "Information Technology and the U.S. Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 1-32, March.
- Gordon,Robert J., 2004. "Productivity Growth, Inflation, and Unemployment," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521800082, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lobley, Matt & Butler, Allan, 2010. "The impact of CAP reform on farmers' plans for the future: Some evidence from South West England," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 341-348, August.
- Constadina Passa & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2008. "Modelling of Agricultural Behavior under the CAP Regime: Policy Effectiveness and Design," Working Papers 0819, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Trofimov, Ivan D., 2017. "International policy entrepreneurship and production of international public goods: the case of multilateral trade regime," MPRA Paper 80819, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Constadina Passa & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2008. "Modelling of Agricultural Behavior under the CAP Regime: Assessment of Environmental Impacts and Policy Effectiveness," Working Papers 0818, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Miguel Martín-Retortillo & Vicente Pinilla, 2013. "Patterns and causes of growth of European agricultural production, 1950-2005," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1302, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
- O'donoghue Cathal & Howley Peter, 2012. "The Single Farm Payment: A Basic Income for Farmers?," Basic Income Studies, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-22, December.
- Miguel Martín-Retorillo & Vincente Pinilla, 2012. "Why did agricultural labour productivity not converge in Europe from 1950 to 2005?," Working Papers 0025, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Poczta, Walenty & Szuba-Barańska, Ewelina & Beba, Patrycja & Czubak, Wawrzyniec, 0. "Strukturalna I Ekonomiczna Różnorodność A Możliwości Rozwoju Gospodarstw Rodzinnych W Ue," Village and Agriculture (WieÅ› i Rolnictwo), Polish Academy of Sciences (IRWiR PAN), Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, issue 1.1.
- Zobbe, Henrik, 2001. "The Economic and Historical Foundation of the Common Agricultural Policy in Europe," Unit of Economics Working papers 24212, Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Food and Resource Economic Institute.
- Lorena Ruano, 2003. "The Common Agricultural Policy and the European Union's Enlargement to Eastern and Central Europe: A Comparison with the Spanish Case," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 3, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Markus F. Hofreither, 2016. "Dimensionen agrarpolitischer Legitimität," Working Papers 602016, Institute for Sustainable Economic Development, Department of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna.
- Karanikolas, Pavlos & Martinos, Nikos, 2007. "The modernization process in Greek Agriculture: The case of investment aid," Agricultural Economics Review, Greek Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(1), January.
- Winter, M. & Fry, C. & Carruthers, S. P., 1998. "European agricultural policy and farm animal welfare," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3-4), pages 305-323, November.
- Spoerer, Mark, 2010. ""Fortress Europe" in long-term perspective: agricultural protection in the European Community, 1957-2003," MPRA Paper 24120, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zobbe, Henrik, 2002. "The Economic and Historical Foundation of the Common Agricultural Policy in Europe," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24867, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kyed, Karsten & Kaergard, Niels & Zobbe, Henrik, 2002. "Multifunctionality and the European Common Agricultural Policy: A Theoretical Problem," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24876, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780198288572. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .