Report NEP-AGR-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arthur Grimes & Andrew Aitken, 2008. "Water, Water Somewhere: The Value of Water in a Drought-Prone Farming Region," Working Papers 08_10, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Constadina Passa & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2008. "Modelling of Agricultural Behavior under the CAP Regime: Assessment of Environmental Impacts and Policy Effectiveness," Working Papers 0818, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Constadina Passa & Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2008. "Modelling of Agricultural Behavior under the CAP Regime: Policy Effectiveness and Design," Working Papers 0819, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Masahisa Fujita & Nobuaki Hamaguchi, 2007. "Brand Agriculture and Economic Geography: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Discussion Paper Series 207, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Nov 2007.
- Dannenberg, Astrid & Scatasta, Sara & Sturm, Bodo, 2008. "Does Mandatory Labeling of Genetically Modified Food Grant Consumers the Right to Know? Evidence from an Economic Experiment," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-029, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- M. Bruna Zolin, 2008. "The EU and Asia: World Trade Liberalisation and the Evolution of Agricultural Product Flows," Working Papers 2008_18, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Kelly Lock & Suzi Kerr, 2008. "Nutrient Trading in Lake Rotorua: Overview of a Prototype System," Working Papers 08_02, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Herrmann, Michael & Khan, Haider, 2008. "Rapid urbanization, employment crisis and poverty in African LDCs:A new development strategy and aid policy," MPRA Paper 9499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- T. Demuynck & A. Schollaert, 2008. "International commodity prices and the persistence of civil conflict," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/518, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Shawn A. Cole, 2008. "Fixing Market Failures or Fixing Elections? Agricultural Credit in India," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-001, Harvard Business School.
- Levy, Amnon, 2008. "Environmental Concern and Rational Production, Consumption and Rehabilitation," Economics Working Papers wp08-10, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Fulvio Fontini & Georg Umgiesser & Lucia Vergano, 2008. "The Role of Ambiguity in the Evaluation of the Net Benefits of the MOSE System in the Venice Lagoon," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0080, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Brant Abbott, 2008. "The Economics of Endangered Species Poaching," Working Papers 2008-08, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Gervasio Ciaccia & Nicola Doni & Fulvio Fontini, 2008. "Auctioning Wind Power Sites when Environmental Quality Matters," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0081, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".