The Interest of Having Loyal Buyers in a Perishable Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Erev, Ido & Roth, Alvin E, 1998. "Predicting How People Play Games: Reinforcement Learning in Experimental Games with Unique, Mixed Strategy Equilibria," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(4), pages 848-881, September.
- Weisbuch, Gerard & Kirman, Alan & Herreiner, Dorothea, 2000. "Market Organisation and Trading Relationships," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(463), pages 411-436, April.
- Kirman, Alan P. & Vriend, Nicolaas J., 2001. "Evolving market structure: An ACE model of price dispersion and loyalty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(3-4), pages 459-502, March.
- Eric Brousseau & Jean-Marie Codron, 1998. "La complémentarité entre formes de gouvernance [Le cas de l'approvisionnement des grandes surfaces en fruits de contre saison]," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 245(1), pages 75-83.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Wolinsky, Asher, 1996.
"A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 44-74, October.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Asher Wolinsky, 1994. "A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks," Discussion Papers 1098, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Asher Wolinsky, 1995. "A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks," Discussion Papers 1098R, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Moulet, Sonia & Rouchier, Juliette, 2008.
"The influence of seller learning and time constraints on sequential bargaining in an artificial perishable goods market,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 2322-2348, July.
- Sonia Moulet & Juliette Rouchier, 2009. "The influence of seller learning and time constraints on sequential bargaining in an artificial perishable goods market," Working Papers halshs-00353505, HAL.
- Roth, Alvin E. & Erev, Ido, 1995. "Learning in extensive-form games: Experimental data and simple dynamic models in the intermediate term," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 164-212.
- Braouezec, Yann, 2009.
"Stochastic Adaptive Dynamics of a Simple Market as a Non-Stationary Multi-Armed Bandit Problem,"
European Journal of Economic and Social Systems,
Lavoisier, vol. 22(1), pages 19-41.
- Y. Braouezec, 2009. "Stochastic Adaptive Dynamics of a Simple Market as a Non-Stationary Multi-Armed Bandit Problem," Post-Print hal-00677793, HAL.
- Olivier Barreteau & Christophe Le Page & Patrick D'aquino, 2003. "Role-Playing Games, Models and Negotiation Processes," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 6(2), pages 1-10.
- Kirman, Alan & Schulz, Rainer & Hardle, Wolfgang & Werwatz, Axel, 2005.
"Transactions that did not happen and their influence on prices,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 567-591, April.
- Kirman, Alan P. & Härdle, Wolfgang & Schulz, Rainer & Werwatz, Axel, 2002. "Transactions that did not happen and their influence on prices," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2002,45, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Kirman, Alan & Wolfgang Hardle & Rainer Schulz & Axel Werwatz, 2003. "Transactions That Did Not Happen and Their Influence on Prices," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 123, Royal Economic Society.
- Gode, Dhananjay K & Sunder, Shyam, 1993. "Allocative Efficiency of Markets with Zero-Intelligence Traders: Market as a Partial Substitute for Individual Rationality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(1), pages 119-137, February.
- Ariel Rubinstein & Asher Wolinsky, 1990.
"Decentralized Trading, Strategic Behaviour and the Walrasian Outcome,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 57(1), pages 63-78.
- Arial Rubinstein & Asher Wolinsky, 1990. "Decentralized Trading, Strategic Behaviour and the Walrasian Outcome," Levine's Working Paper Archive 622, David K. Levine.
- Vriend, Nicolaas J., 2000. "An illustration of the essential difference between individual and social learning, and its consequences for computational analyses," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Alan Kirman & Sonia Moulet, 2008. "Impact de l'organisation du marché: Comparaison de la négociation de gré à gré et des enchères descendantes," Working Papers halshs-00349034, HAL.
- Rouchier, Juliette & Bousquet, Francois & Requier-Desjardins, Melanie & Antona, Martine, 2001. "A multi-agent model for describing transhumance in North Cameroon: Comparison of different rationality to develop a routine," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(3-4), pages 527-559, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:2:p:563-574 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:compec:v:50:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10614-016-9616-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLoyalty; Learning; Search; Market for perishable goods; C88; D49; D83; Z13;
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
- D49 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Other
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:41:y:2013:i:2:p:151-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.