Evolving market structure: An ACE model of price dispersion and loyalty
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Roth, Alvin E. & Erev, Ido, 1995. "Learning in extensive-form games: Experimental data and simple dynamic models in the intermediate term," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 164-212.
- repec:kap:compec:v:8:y:1995:i:3:p:205-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicolaas J. Vriend, 1999.
"Was Hayek an Ace?,"
403, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Gerard Weisbuch & Alan Kirman & Dorothea Herreiner, 1995.
95-11-102, Santa Fe Institute.
- Ed Hopkins & Robert M. Seymour, .
"Price Dispersion: an Evolutionary Approach,"
ELSE working papers
043, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Ed Hopkins, . "Price Dispersion: An Evolutionary Approach," Discussion Papers 1996-3, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Ed Hopkins & Robert M. Seymour, 1996. "Price Dispersion: An Evolutionary Approach," ESE Discussion Papers 1, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Ed Hopkins, . "Price Dispersion: An Evolutionary Approach," Department of Economics 1996 : III, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Alan P. Kirman, 1994.
"Economies with Interacting Agents,"
94-05-030, Santa Fe Institute.
- Graddy, K., 1993.
"Testing for Imperfect Competition at the Fulton Fish Market,"
137, Princeton, Department of Economics - Financial Research Center.
- Kathryn Graddy, 1995. "Testing for Imperfect Competition at the Fulton Fish Market," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 26(1), pages 75-92, Spring.
- Hardle, Wolfgang & Kirman, Alan, 1995. "Nonclassical demand : A model-free examination of price-quantity relations in the Marseille fish market," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 227-257, May.
- Sarin, Rajiv & Vahid, Farshid, 1999. "Payoff Assessments without Probabilities: A Simple Dynamic Model of Choice," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 294-309, August.
- Dirk Bergemann & Juuso Valimaki, 1996.
"Learning and Strategic Pricing,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1113, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Aghion Philippe & Bolton, Patrick & Harris Christopher & Jullien Bruno, 1991.
"Optimal learning by experimentation,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Gale, John & Binmore, Kenneth G. & Samuelson, Larry, 1995. "Learning to be imperfect: The ultimatum game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 56-90.
- Burdett, Kenneth & Judd, Kenneth L, 1983. "Equilibrium Price Dispersion," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 955-69, July.
- Diamond, Peter A., 1971. "A model of price adjustment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 156-168, June.
- Stahl, Dale O, II, 1988. "Bertrand Competition for Inputs and Walrasian Outcomes," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 189-201, March.
- David Easley & Aldo Rustichini, 1999. "Choice without Beliefs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(5), pages 1157-1184, September.
- Futia, Carl A., 1977. "Excess supply equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 200-220, February.
- James A. Wilson, 1980. "Adaptation to Uncertainty and Small Numbers Exchange: The New England Fresh Fish Market," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(2), pages 491-504, Autumn.
- Guth, Werner & Tietz, Reinhard, 1990. "Ultimatum bargaining behavior : A survey and comparison of experimental results," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 417-449, September.
- Paul Klemperer, 1995. "Competition when Consumers have Switching Costs: An Overview with Applications to Industrial Organization, Macroeconomics, and International Trade," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(4), pages 515-539.
- Vriend, Nicolaas J., 1996. "Rational behavior and economic theory," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 263-285, March.
- Severin Borenstein, 1991. "Selling Costs and Switching Costs: Explaining Retail Gasoline Margins," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 22(3), pages 354-369, Autumn.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:25:y:2001:i:3-4:p:459-502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.