Evolving market structure: An ACE model of price dispersion and loyalty
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alan P. Kirman, 1994.
"Economies with Interacting Agents,"
94-05-030, Santa Fe Institute.
- Hardle, Wolfgang & Kirman, Alan, 1995. "Nonclassical demand : A model-free examination of price-quantity relations in the Marseille fish market," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 227-257, May.
- Burdett, Kenneth & Judd, Kenneth L, 1983. "Equilibrium Price Dispersion," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(4), pages 955-69, July.
- Ed Hopkins, .
"Price Dispersion: An Evolutionary Approach,"
1996-3, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Ed Hopkins & Robert M. Seymour, 1996. "Price Dispersion: An Evolutionary Approach," ESE Discussion Papers 1, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Ed Hopkins & Robert M. Seymour, . "Price Dispersion: an Evolutionary Approach," ELSE working papers 043, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Ed Hopkins, . "Price Dispersion: An Evolutionary Approach," Department of Economics 1996 : III, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Nicolaas J. Vriend, 2002.
"Was Hayek an Ace?,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 68(4), pages 811-840, April.
- Vriend, Nicolaas J, 1995. "Self-Organization of Markets: An Example of a Computational Approach," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 8(3), pages 205-31, August.
- Roth, Alvin E. & Erev, Ido, 1995. "Learning in extensive-form games: Experimental data and simple dynamic models in the intermediate term," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 164-212.
- Gale, John & Binmore, Kenneth G. & Samuelson, Larry, 1995. "Learning to be imperfect: The ultimatum game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 56-90.
- Severin Borenstein, 1991. "Selling Costs and Switching Costs: Explaining Retail Gasoline Margins," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 22(3), pages 354-369, Autumn.
- Paul Klemperer, 1995. "Competition when Consumers have Switching Costs: An Overview with Applications to Industrial Organization, Macroeconomics, and International Trade," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 62(4), pages 515-539.
- David Easley & Aldo Rustichini, 1999. "Choice without Beliefs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(5), pages 1157-1184, September.
- Bergemann, Dirk & Valimaki, Juuso, 1996.
"Learning and Strategic Pricing,"
Econometric Society, vol. 64(5), pages 1125-49, September.
- Gerard Weisbuch & Alan Kirman & Dorothea Herreiner, 1995.
95-11-102, Santa Fe Institute.
- Sarin, Rajiv & Vahid, Farshid, 1999. "Payoff Assessments without Probabilities: A Simple Dynamic Model of Choice," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 294-309, August.
- Philippe Aghion & Patrick Bolton & Christopher Harris & Bruno Jullien, 1991.
"Optimal Learning by Experimentation,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(4), pages 621-654.
- Aghion, P. & Bolton, P. & Harris, C. & Jullien, B., 1990. "Optimal Learning By Experimentation," DELTA Working Papers 90-10, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Aghion Philippe & Bolton, Patrick & Harris Christopher & Jullien Bruno, 1991. "Optimal learning by experimentation," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9104, CEPREMAP.
- Stahl, Dale O, II, 1988. "Bertrand Competition for Inputs and Walrasian Outcomes," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(1), pages 189-201, March.
- Guth, Werner & Tietz, Reinhard, 1990. "Ultimatum bargaining behavior : A survey and comparison of experimental results," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 417-449, September.
- Futia, Carl A., 1977. "Excess supply equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 200-220, February.
- Kathryn Graddy, 1995.
"Testing for Imperfect Competition at the Fulton Fish Market,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 26(1), pages 75-92, Spring.
- Graddy, K., 1993. "Testing for Imperfect Competition at the Fulton Fish Market," Papers 137, Princeton, Department of Economics - Financial Research Center.
- Diamond, Peter A., 1971. "A model of price adjustment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 156-168, June.
- Vriend, Nicolaas J., 1996. "Rational behavior and economic theory," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 263-285, March.
- James A. Wilson, 1980. "Adaptation to Uncertainty and Small Numbers Exchange: The New England Fresh Fish Market," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 11(2), pages 491-504, Autumn.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:25:y:2001:i:3-4:p:459-502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.