Economies with Interacting Agents
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fagiolo, Giorgio & Dosi, Giovanni, 2003.
"Exploitation, exploration and innovation in a model of endogenous growth with locally interacting agents,"
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 237-273, September.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Giovanni Dosi, 2002. "Exploitation, Exploration and Innovation in a Model of Endogenous Growth with Locally interacting Agents," LEM Papers Series 2002/25, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Masanao Aoki, 1995. "Economic Fluctuations With Interactive Agents: Dynamic And Stochastic Externalities," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 46(2), pages 148-165, June.
- Leigh S. Tesfatsion, "undated".
"An Evolutionary Trade Network Game with Preferential Partner Selection,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 1996
_057, Society for Computational Economics.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1996. "An Evolutionary Trade Network Game with Preferential Partner Selection," Staff General Research Papers Archive 2047, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Leigh TESFATSION, 1996. "An Evolutionary Trade Network Game With Preferential Partner Selection," Economic Report 38, Iowa State University Department of Economics.
- Nicolaas J. Vriend, 2002. "Was Hayek an Ace?," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 68(4), pages 811-840, April.
- Leigh TESFATSION, 1995. "How Economists Can Get Alife," Economic Report 37, Iowa State University Department of Economics.
- Leigh TESFATSION, 1995.
"A Trade Network Game With Endogenous Partner Selection,"
36, Iowa State University Department of Economics.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1997. "A Trade Network Game with Endogenous Partner Selection," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1680, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lise Gastaldi & Cathy Krohmer & Claude Paraponaris, 2017. "Activités et collectifs. Approches cognitives et organisationnelles. Introduction," Post-Print halshs-01579857, HAL.
- Kirman, Alan P. & Vriend, Nicolaas J., 2001. "Evolving market structure: An ACE model of price dispersion and loyalty," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(3-4), pages 459-502, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:safiwp:94-05-030. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/epstfus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .