An Evolutionary Trade Network Game with Preferential Partner Selection
Related work can be accessed here: http://www.econ.iastate.edu/tesfatsi/tnghome.htm
|Date of creation:||01 Jan 1996|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- David MCFADZEAN & Leigh TESFATSION, 1996.
"A C++ Platform For The Evolution Of Trade Networks,"
39, Iowa State University Department of Economics.
- McFadzean, David & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1999. "A C++ Platform for the Evolution of Trade Networks," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 14(1-2), pages 109-34, October.
- McFadzean, David & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1999. "A C++ Platform for the Evolution of Trade Networks," Staff General Research Papers 1639, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:att:wimass:9426 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hirshlifer, David & Rassmusen, Eric, 1989. "Cooperation in a repeated prisoners' dilemma with ostracism," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 87-106, August.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1997.
"A Trade Network Game with Endogenous Partner Selection,"
Staff General Research Papers
1680, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Leigh TESFATSION, 1995. "A Trade Network Game With Endogenous Partner Selection," Economic Report 36, Iowa State University Department of Economics.
- Ashlock, Daniel & Smucker, Mark D. & Stanley, E. Ann & Tesfatsion, Leigh S., 1996.
"Preferential Partner Selection in an Evolutionary Study of Prisoner's Dilemma,"
Staff General Research Papers
1687, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Dan Ashlock & Mark D. Smucker & E. Ann Stanley & Leigh Tesfatsion, 1995. "Preferential Partner Selection in an Evolutionary Study of Prisoner's Dilemma," Game Theory and Information 9501002, EconWPA, revised 20 Jan 1995.
- Sergei Guriev & Igor Pospelov & Margarita Shakhova, . "Self-Organization of Trade Networks in an Economy with Imperfect Infrastructure," Computing in Economics and Finance 1996 _022, Society for Computational Economics.
- Steven N. Durlauf, 1995.
"Neighborhood Feedbacks, Endogenous Stratification, and Income Inequality,"
95-07-061, Santa Fe Institute.
- Alan P. Kirman, 1995.
"Economies with Interacting Agents,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
500, University of Bonn, Germany.
- George Mailath & Larry Samuelson & Avner Shaked, 1994.
"Evolution and Endogenous Interactions,"
Game Theory and Information
- Brock, William A & Durlauf, Steven N, 2001.
"Discrete Choice with Social Interactions,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(2), pages 235-60, April.
- Stanley, E.A. & Ashlock, Daniel & Tesfatsion, Leigh, 1994. "Iterated Prisoner's Dilemma with Choice and Refusal of Partners," Staff General Research Papers 11180, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Vriend, Nicolaas J, 1995. "Self-Organization of Markets: An Example of a Computational Approach," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 8(3), pages 205-31, August.
- Esther Hauk, . "Leaving the Prison: A Discussion of the Iterated Prisoner's Dilemma under Preferential Partner Selection," Computing in Economics and Finance 1996 _067, Society for Computational Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:2047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stephanie Bridges)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Stephanie Bridges to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.