Systems Analysis of Social Security in a Transition Economy: The Ukrainian Case
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Anton Dobronogov, 1999. "Systems Analysis of Social Security in a Transition Economy: The Ukrainian case," Public Economics 9907004, EconWPA.
References listed on IDEAS
- F.L. MacKellar & H. Reisen, 1998. "International Diversification of Pension Assets Is No Panacea for Population Aging," Working Papers ir98034, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- David M. Cutler & James M. Poterba & Louise M. Sheiner & Lawrence H. Summers, 1990. "An Aging Society: Opportunity or Challenge?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 21(1), pages 1-74.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Schmidt-Hebbel, Klaus, 1995. "Pension reform and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1471, The World Bank.
- repec:fth:harver:1490 is not listed on IDEAS
- Landis MacKellar & Helmut Reisen, 1998. "A Simulation Model of Global Pension Investment," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 137, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anton Dobronogov & Les Mayhew, 2000.
"Pension Reform in a Highly Informalized Post-Soviet Economy,"
- A.V. Dobronogov & L.D. Mayhew, 2000. "Pension Reform in a Highly Informalized Post-Soviet Economy," Working Papers ir00041, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Marek Gora & Grzegorz Kula & Magdalena Rokicka & Oleksandr Rohozynsky & Anna Ruzik, 2008.
"Social Security, Labour Market and Restructuring: Current Situation and Expected Outcomes of Reforms,"
ESCIRRU Working Papers
5, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Marek Gora & Grzegorz Kula & Oleksandr Rohozynsky & Magdalena Rokicka & Anna Ruzik, 2009. "Social Security, Labour Market and Restructuring: Current Situation and Expected Outcomes of Reforms," CASE Network Reports 0090, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- F49 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Other
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:iasawp:ir98073. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iiasaat.html .