Vintage versus homogeneous capital in simulations of population ageing: does it matter?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:62:y:2017:i:02:n:s021759081550068x is not listed on IDEAS
- Renuga Nagarajan & Aurora A.C. Teixeira & Sandra T. Silva, 2013. "The impact of population ageing on economic growth: an in-depth bibliometric analysis," FEP Working Papers 505, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ross S. Guest & Ian M. McDonald, 2010.
"Other-Regarding Uzawa Preferences And Living Standard Catch-Up,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(1), pages 87-115, February.
- Ross S. Guest & Ian M. McDonald, 2007. "Other-regarding Uzawa Preferences and Living Standard Catch-up," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_034, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Guest, Ross S. & McDonald, Ian M., 2007. "Global GDP shares in the 21st century -- An equilibrium approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 859-877, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apeclt:v:10:y:2003:i:3:p:149-153. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEL20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .