Global and Regional Value Chains: How Important, How Different?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marcel P. Timmer & Abdul Azeez Erumban & Bart Los & Robert Stehrer & Gaaitzen J. de Vries, 2014. "Slicing Up Global Value Chains," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 28(2), pages 99-118, Spring.
- Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei & Kunfu Zhu, 2013. "Quantifying International Production Sharing at the Bilateral and Sector Levels," NBER Working Papers 19677, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vasily Astrov & Roman Stöllinger & Robert Stehrer & Oliver Fritz & Harald Oberhofer & Thomas Url & Yvonne Wolfmayr, 2020. "FIW-Jahresgutachten - Die österreichische Außenwirtschaft," FIW Annual Report on the Status of the Austrian External Sector series 001, FIW.
- Roman Stöllinger, 2018. "FIW Note No. 26 - September 2018," FIW Notes series 026, FIW.
- Viktor Koval & Ganna Duginets & Oksana Plekhanova & Andrii Antonov & Mariana Petrova, 2019. "On the supranational and national level of global value chain management," Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, VsI Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Center, vol. 6(4), pages 1922-1937, June.
More about this item
Keywordsvalue chain trade; global value chains; regional value chains; Factory Europe; Factory North America; Factory Asia; revealed export preferences; regional introversion index; specialisation; competitiveness; income elasticity of trade;
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2018-05-07 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-INT-2018-05-07 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2018-05-07 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wii:rpaper:rr:427. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Customer service). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wiiwwat.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.