Exploring Carbon Pricing in Developing Countries : A Macroeconomic Analysis in Ethiopia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anger, Niels & Böhringer, Christoph & Löschel, Andreas, 2010. "Paying the piper and calling the tune?: A meta-regression analysis of the double-dividend hypothesis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(7), pages 1495-1502, May.
- Bosquet, Benoit, 2000. "Environmental tax reform: does it work? A survey of the empirical evidence," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 19-32, July.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Mouez Fodha, 2005. "Double Dividend with Involuntary Unemployment: Efficiency and Intergenerational Equity," Post-Print halshs-00089913, HAL.
- repec:eee:jeeman:v:90:y:2018:i:c:p:61-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Antung Anthony, 2013. "Tax evasion and optimal environmental taxes," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 656-670.
- Rashid, Shahidur & Tefera, Nigussie & Minot, Nicholas & Ayele, Gezahegn, 2013. "Fertilizer in Ethiopia: An assessment of policies, value chain, and profitability:," IFPRI discussion papers 1304, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Mouez Fodha, 2005.
"Double Dividend with Involuntary Unemployment: Efficiency and Intergenerational Equity,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 31(4), pages 389-403, August.
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline & Mouez Fodha, 2005. "Double Dividend with Involuntary Unemployment: Efficiency and Intergenerational Equity," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00089913, HAL.
- Carl, Jeremy & Fedor, David, 2016. "Tracking global carbon revenues: A survey of carbon taxes versus cap-and-trade in the real world," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 50-77.
- Leontief, Wassily, 1970. "Environmental Repercussions and the Economic Structure: An Input-Output Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 52(3), pages 262-271, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:8860. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.