Avoiding customer and taxpayer bailouts in private infrastructure projects : Policy toward leverage, risk allocation, and bankruptcy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dasgupta, Sudipto & Nanda, Vikram, 1993. "Bargaining and brinkmanship : Capital structure choice by regulated firms," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 475-497.
- Yossef Spiegel & Daniel F. Spulber, 1994. "The Capital Structure of a Regulated Firm," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 25(3), pages 424-440, Autumn.
- Stewart C. Myers, 2001. "Capital Structure," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 81-102, Spring.
- Ivo Welch, 2002. "Columbus' Egg: The Real Determinant of Capital Structure," NBER Working Papers 8782, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hinojosa, Sergio & Gomez-Lobo, Andres, 2000. "Broad roads in a thin country - infrastructure concessions in Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2279, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ernest Ameyaw Effah & Albert Chan & De-Graft Owusu-Manu, 2015. "Domestic Private Sector Participation in Small-Town Water Supply Services in Ghana: Reflections on Experience and Policy Implications," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 175-192, June.
- Mario, Cuevas, 2007. "A Practical Guide to the Assessment of the Vulnerability of the Non-Financial Private Sector," MPRA Paper 1375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alexander Moore & Stéphane Straub & Jean-Jacques Dethier, 2014.
"Regulation, renegotiation and capital structure: theory and evidence from Latin American transport concessions,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 209-232, April.
- Moore, Alexander & Straub, Stephane & Dethier, Jean-Jacques, 2013. "Regulation, renegotiation and capital structure : theory and evidence from Latin American transport concessions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6646, The World Bank.
- Etienne B Yehoue & Mona Hammami & Jean-François Ruhashyankiko, 2006. "Determinants of Public-Private Partnerships in Infrastructure," IMF Working Papers 06/99, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:bla:jemstr:v:26:y:2017:i:3:p:636-660 is not listed on IDEAS
- David Martimort & Flavio Menezes & Myrna Wooders & DANIEL DANAU & ANNALISA VINELLA, 2015.
"Public-Private Contracting under Limited Commitment,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 17(1), pages 78-110, February.
- Daniel Danau & Annalisa Vinella, 2012. "Public-private contracting under limited commitment," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201227, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Daniel Danau & Annalisa Vinella, 2015. "Public-Private Contracting under Limited Commitment," Post-Print halshs-00939872, HAL.
- World Bank, 2006. "Approaches to Private Participation in Water Services : A Toolkit," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6982.
- Patricia Clarke Annez & George E. Peterson, 2007. "Financing Cities : Fiscal Responsibility and Urban Infrastructure in Brazil, China, India, Poland and South Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6735.
- Jean Shaoul & Anne Stafford & Pam Stapleton, 2010. "Financial black holes: The disclosure and transparency of privately financed roads in the UK," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(2), pages 229-255, February.
- Nina Budina & Hana Polackova Brixi & Timothy Irwin, 2007. "Public-Private Partnerships in the New EU Member States," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6743.
- M. Kabir Hassan & Issouf Soumaré, 2015. "Guarantees and Profit-Sharing Contracts in Project Financing," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 231-249, August.
- Daniel Danau & Annalisa Vinella, 2017.
"From fixed to state-dependent duration in public-private partnerships,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3), pages 636-660, September.
- Daniel Danau & Annalisa Vinella, 2015. "From fixed to state-dependent duration in public-private partnerships," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201504, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Daniel Danau & Annalisa Vinella, 2015. "From fixed to state-dependent duration in public-private partnerships," SERIES 01-2015, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza - Università degli Studi di Bari "Aldo Moro", revised Jan 2015.
- Clive Harris & Sri Tadimalla Kumar, 2008. "Financing the Boom in Public-Private Partnerships in Indian Infrastructure : Trends and Policy Implications," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10577, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Terrorism&Counterterrorism; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; Public Sector Economics&Finance; Banks&Banking Reform; Economic Theory&Research; Banks&Banking Reform; Public Sector Economics&Finance; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Municipal Financial Management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .