Motivating regulated suppliers to assess alternative technologies, protocols, and capital structures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gianni De Fraja & Clive Stones, 2004. "Risk and Capital Structure in the Regulated Firm," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 69-84, July.
- Yaron Yehezkel, 2014. "Motivating a Supplier to Test Product Quality," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(2), pages 309-345, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Estache & Tomas Serebrisky & Liam Wren-Lewis, 2015.
"Financing infrastructure in developing countries,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 31(3-4), pages 279-304.
- Antonio Estache & Tomas Serebrisky & Liam Wren-Lewis, 2015. "Financing infrastructure in developing countries," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01245625, HAL.
- Antonio Estache & Tomas Serebrisky & Liam Wren-Lewis, 2015. "Financing infrastructure in developing countries," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/226735, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Antonio Estache & Tomas Serebrisky & Liam Wren-Lewis, 2015. "Financing Infrastructure in Developing Countries," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-11, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsRegulatory policy design; Information acquisition; Inducing efficient technologies;
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:indorg:v:37:y:2014:i:c:p:13-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505551 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.