Capital structure and investment in regulated network utilities: evidence from EU telecoms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlo Cambini & Laura Rondi & Yossi Spiegel, 2012. "Investment and the Strategic Role of Capital Structure in Regulated Industries: Theory and Evidence," Chapters,in: Recent Advances in the Analysis of Competition Policy and Regulation, chapter 13 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Howell, Bronwyn & Sadowski, Bert, 2014. "Anatomy of a Public-Private Partnership: Hold-up and regulatory risk in an NGN PPP," 20th ITS Biennial Conference, Rio de Janeiro 2014: The Net and the Internet - Emerging Markets and Policies 106872, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Palcic, Dónal & Reeves, Eoin, 2013.
"Private equity leveraged buyouts in European telecoms: The case of Eircom,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 573-582.
- Donal Palcic & Eoin Reeves, 2012. "Private Equity Leveraged Buyouts in European Telecoms: The Case of Eircom," Working Papers WP012012, University of Limerick, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2012.
- Gugler, Klaus & Rammerstorfer, Margarethe & Schmitt, Stephan, 2013. "Ownership unbundling and investment in electricity markets — A cross country study," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 702-713.
- Carlo Cambini & Elena Fumagalli & Laura Rondi, 2016.
"Incentives to quality and investment: evidence from electricity distribution in Italy,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 1-32, February.
- Carlo Cambini & Elena Fumagalli & Laura Rondi, 2016. "Incentives to quality and investment: evidence from electricity distribution in Italy," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 1-32, February.
- Chalmeau, Olivier, 2013. "Determinants of European telecommunication operators systematic risk," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88495, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Montolio Daniel & Trillas Francesc & Trujillo-Baute Elisa, 2014.
"Regulatory Environment and Firm Performance in EU Telecommunications Services,"
Review of Network Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 13(3), pages 271-302, September.
- Daniel Montolio & Francesc Trillas & Elisa Trujillo-Baute, 2014. "Regulatory environment and firm performance in EU telecommunications services," Working Papers 2014/15, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Cambini, Carlo & Spiegel, Yossi, 2011. "Investment and capital structure of partially private regulated firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 8508, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Majumdar, Sumit K., 2016. "Debt and communications technology diffusion: Retrospective evidence," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 458-474.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:21:y:2012:i:1:p:31-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.