Determinants of European telecommunication operators systematic risk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Binder, John J & Norton, Seth W, 1999. "Regulation, Profit Variability and Beta," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 249-266, May.
- Michał Grajek & Lars-Hendrik Röller, 2012.
"Regulation and Investment in Network Industries: Evidence from European Telecoms,"
Journal of Law and Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 55(1), pages 189-216.
- Michal Grajek & Lars-Hendrik Röller, 2009. "Regulation and investment in network industries: Evidence from European telecoms," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-09-004, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- MichaÅ‚ Grajek & Lars-Hendrik RÃ¶ller, 2009. "Regulation and Investment in Network Industries: Evidence from European Telecoms," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-039, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Zenhaeuserna, Patrick & Schneiderb, Yves, 2012. "Polynomics telecommunication regulation index 2012," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60399, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Norton, Seth W, 1985. "Regulation and Systematic Risk: The Case of Electric Utilities," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(3), pages 671-686, October.
- Alexander, Ian & Mayer, Colin & Weeds, Helen, 1996. "Regulatory structure and risk and infrastructure firms : an international comparison," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1698, The World Bank.
- Carlo Cambini & Laura Rondi, 2012. "Capital structure and investment in regulated network utilities: evidence from EU telecoms," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(1), pages 31-71, February.
- Carlo Cambini & Laura Rondi, 2009.
"Access Regulation, Financial Structure and Investment in Vertically Integrated Utilities: Evidence from EU Telecoms,"
EUI-RSCAS Working Papers
68, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Carlo Cambini & Laura Rondi, 2009. "Access Regulation, Financial Structure and Investment in Vertically Integrated Utilities:Evidence from EU Telecoms," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/68, European University Institute.
- Maya Bacache & Marc Bourreau & Germain Gaudin, 2014. "Dynamic Entry and Investment in New Infrastructures: Empirical Evidence from the Fixed Broadband Industry," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 44(2), pages 179-209, March.
- Stephan Schaeffler & Christoph Weber, 2011. "The Cost of Equity of Network Operators - Empirical Evidence and Regulatory Practice," EWL Working Papers 1101, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Jun 2012.
- Gaggero, Alberto A., 2007. "Regulatory risk in the utilities industry: An empirical study of the English-speaking countries," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 191-205, September.
- Grout, Paul A. & Zalewska, Anna, 2006. "The impact of regulation on market risk," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 149-184, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmitt, Stephan & Neu, Werner, 2017. "The beta in the WACC for regulated fixed and mobile telecommunica-tions services: Its role and robust estimation," 28th European Regional ITS Conference, Passau 2017 169496, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-REG-2014-01-10 (Regulation)
- NEP-RMG-2014-01-10 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse13:88495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .