The beta in the WACC for regulated fixed and mobile telecommunica-tions services: Its role and robust estimation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barth, Anne-Kathrin & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2012.
"How large is the magnitude of fixed-mobile call substitution? Empirical evidence from 16 European countries,"
DICE Discussion Papers
49, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Barth, Anne-Kathrin & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2012. "How large is the magnitude of fixed-mobile call substitution? Empirical evidence from 16 Europen countries," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60391, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Skardziukas, Domantas, 2010. "Practical approach to estimating cost of capital," MPRA Paper 31011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chalmeau, Olivier, 2013. "Determinants of European telecommunication operators systematic risk," 24th European Regional ITS Conference, Florence 2013 88495, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2003. "Price Regulation of Access to Telecommunications Networks," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 41(3), pages 830-862, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse17:169496. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.