Racing for Investment under Mandatory Access
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vareda, João & Hoernig, Steffen, 2007.
"The race for telecoms infrastructure investment with bypass: Can access regulation achieve the first best?,"
FEUNL Working Paper Series
wp524, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Bastos Vareda, João Miguel & Hoernig, Steffen, 2007. "The Race for Telecoms Infrastructure Investment with Bypass: Can Access Regulation Achieve the First-best?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6203, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- João Vareda & Steffen Hoernig, 2007. "The race for telecoms infrastructure investment with bypass: Can access regulation achieve the first best?," Working Papers 29, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Hori, Keiichi & Mizuno, Keizo, 2006. "Access pricing and investment with stochastically growing demand," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 795-808, July.
- Brito, Duarte & Pereira, Pedro & Vareda, João, 2010.
"Can two-part tariffs promote efficient investment on next generation networks?,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 323-333, May.
- Duarte Brito & Pedro Pereira & João Vareda, 2008. "Can Two-Part Tariffs Promote Efficient Investment on Next Generation Networks?," Working Papers 34, Portuguese Competition Authority.
- Gans, Joshua S, 2001. "Regulating Private Infrastructure Investment: Optimal Pricing for Access to Essential Facilities," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 167-189, September.
- Kotakorpi, Kaisa, 2006. "Access price regulation, investment and entry in telecommunications," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 1013-1020, September.
- Keiichi Hori & Keizo Mizuno, 2009. "Competition schemes and investment in network infrastructure under uncertainty," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 179-200, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejeap:v:10:y:2010:i:1:n:67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.