The Capital Structure of Regulated Firms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul L. Joskow, 2014.
"Incentive Regulation in Theory and Practice: Electricity Distribution and Transmission Networks,"
NBER Chapters,in: Economic Regulation and Its Reform: What Have We Learned?, pages 291-344
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul L Joskow, 2005. "Incentive Regulation In Theory And Practice - Electricity Distribution And Transmission Networks," Working Papers 0514, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Joskow, P.L., 2006. "Incentive Regulation in Theory and Practice: Electricity Distribution and Transmission Networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0607, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Chemla, Gilles & Faure-Grimaud, Antoine, 2001. "Dynamic adverse selection and debt," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(9), pages 1773-1792, October.
- World Bank, 2009. "Good Governance in Public-Private Partnerships : A Resource Guide for Practitioners," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12665, The World Bank.
- Carlos Pérez Montes, 2011. "Optimal capital structure and Regulatory Control," Working Papers 1128, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Kuhn, Kai-Uwe, 2002. "Technology choice and capital structure under rate regulation: a comment," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 269-278, February.
More about this item
Keywordscapital structure; regulation; investment; public utilities; bankruptcy.;
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- L9 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nwu:cmsems:942. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fran Walker). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmnwuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .