Efficiency and equity of a marginal tax reform - income, quality, and price elasticities for Mexico
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elena Ianchovichina & Alessandro Nicita & Isidro Soloaga, 2002.
"Trade Reform and Poverty: The Case of Mexico,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(7), pages 945-972, July.
- Ianchovichina, Elena & Nicita, Alessandro & Soloaga, Isidro, 2001. "Trade reform and household welfare : the case of Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2667, The World Bank.
- Deaton, Angus, 1987. "Estimation of own- and cross-price elasticities from household survey data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 36(1-2), pages 7-30.
- Deaton, Angus, 1988. "Quality, Quantity, and Spatial Variation of Price," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 418-430, June.
- Deaton, Angus, 1990.
"Price elasticities from survey data : Extensions and Indonesian results,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 281-309, June.
- Deaton, A., 1988. "Price Elasticities From Survey Data: Extensions And Indonesian Results," Papers 138, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Deaton, A., 1990. "Price Elasticities From Surveys Data: Extensions And Indonesian Results," Papers 69, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Ahmad,Etisham & Stern,Nicholas, 1991.
"The Theory and Practice of Tax Reform in Developing Countries,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521265638.
- Ahmad,Etisham & Stern,Nicholas, 1991. "The Theory and Practice of Tax Reform in Developing Countries," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521397421.
- Deaton, A. & Grimard, F., 1992. "Demand Analysis and Tax Reform in Pakistan," Papers 85, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ekaterina Krivonos & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2009.
"Sugar Prices, Labor Income, and Poverty in Brazil,"
THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION - LACEA, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 95-128, January.
- Krivonos, Ekaterina & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2005. "Sugar Prices, Labour Income and Poverty in Brazil," CEPR Discussion Papers 5383, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Krivonos, Ekaterina & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2006. "Sugar prices, labor income, and poverty in Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3874, The World Bank.
- Susan Olivia & John Gibson, 2008.
"Household Energy Demand and the Equity and Efficiency Aspects of Subsidy Reform in Indonesia,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 21-40.
- Olivia, Susan & Gibson, John, 2006. "Household Energy Demand and the Equity and Efficiency Aspects of Subsidy Reform in Indonesia," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25745, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Susan Olivia & John Gibson, 2006. "Household Energy Demand and the Equity and Efficiency Aspects of Subsidy Reform in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics 06/06, University of Waikato.
- Castañon-Herrera, Alberto & Urzúa, Carlos M., 2012.
"The non-optimality of the Mexican indirect tax system,"
EGAP Chapters,in: Fiscal Inclusive Development: Microsimulation Models for Latin America
Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Castañón-Herrera, Alberto & Urzúa, Carlos M., 2011. "The non-optimality of the Mexican indirect tax system," EGAP Working Papers 2011-02, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Yoko Niimi, 2005. "An Analysis of Household Responses to Price Shocks in Vietnam: Can Unit Values Substitute for Market Prices?," PRUS Working Papers 30, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Charles Ackah, & Simon Appleton, "undated". "Food Price Changes and Consumer Welfare in Ghana in the 1990s," Discussion Papers 07/03, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813108721_0005 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuyu Chen & Weibo Xing, 2016.
"Quantity, Quality, and Regional Price Variation of Cigarettes: Demand Analysis Based on a Household Survey in China,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Economics of Tobacco Control in China From Policy Research to Practice, chapter 5, pages 61-87
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Chen, Yuyu & Xing, Weibo, 2011. "Quantity, quality, and regional price variation of cigarettes: Demand analysis based on a household survey in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 221-232, June.
- Nicita, Alessandro, 2004. "Who benefited from trade liberalization in Mexico? Measuring the effects on household welfare," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3265, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Crops&Crop Management Systems; Food&Beverage Industry; Environmental Economics&Policies; Markets and Market Access; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; VN-Acb Mis -- IFC-00535908; Inequality; Markets and Market Access;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .