Household Energy Demand and the Equity and Efficiency Aspects of Subsidy Reform in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Susan Olivia & John Gibson, 2008. "Household Energy Demand and the Equity and Efficiency Aspects of Subsidy Reform in Indonesia," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 21-40.
- Olivia, Susan & Gibson, John, 2006. "Household Energy Demand and the Equity and Efficiency Aspects of Subsidy Reform in Indonesia," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25745, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deaton, Angus, 1988. "Quality, Quantity, and Spatial Variation of Price," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 418-430.
- Ahmad, Ehtisham & Stern, Nicholas, 1984. "The theory of reform and indian indirect taxes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 259-298.
- Deaton, Angus, 1990.
"Price elasticities from survey data : Extensions and Indonesian results,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, pages 281-309.
- Deaton, A., 1988. "Price Elasticities From Survey Data: Extensions And Indonesian Results," Papers 138, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Deaton, A., 1990. "Price Elasticities From Surveys Data: Extensions And Indonesian Results," Papers 69, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Madden, David, 1996. "Marginal Tax Reform and the Specification of Consumer Demand Systems," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(4), pages 556-567, October.
- John Creedy, 1996. "Measuring Income Inequality," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 29(2), pages 236-246.
- Kunal Sen & Liesbet Steer, 2005. "Survey of recent developments," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 279-304.
- Nicita, Alessandro, 2004. "Efficiency and equity of a marginal tax reform - income, quality, and price elasticities for Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3266, The World Bank.
- Pitt, Mark M., 1985. "Equity, externalities and energy subsidies The case of kerosine in Indonesia," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 201-217.
- David M. Newbery, 2005. "Why Tax Energy? Towards a More Rational Policy," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-40.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rao, Narasimha D., 2013. "Distributional impacts of climate change mitigation in Indian electricity: The influence of governance," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 1344-1356.
- Ngui, Dianah & Mutua, John & Osiolo, Hellen & Aligula, Eric, 2011. "Household energy demand in Kenya: An application of the linear approximate almost ideal demand system (LA-AIDS)," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7084-7094.
- Tajudeen, Ibrahim A., 2015. "Examining the role of energy efficiency and non-economic factors in energy demand and CO2 emissions in Nigeria: Policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 338-350.
- Park, Hojeong & Kwon, Hyucksoo, 2011. "Effects of consumer subsidy on household fuel switching from coal to cleaner fuels: A case study for anthracites in Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1687-1693, March.
- Arthur, Maria de Fátima S.R. & Bond, Craig A. & Willson, Bryan, 2012. "Estimation of elasticities for domestic energy demand in Mozambique," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 398-409.
- repec:rfh:bbejor:v:6:y:2017:i:3:p:117-129 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mathew Adagunodo, 2013. "Petroleum Products Pricing Reform in Nigeria: Welfare Analysis from Household Budget Survey," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, pages 459-472.
- Rosas-Flores, Jorge Alberto, 2017. "Elements for the development of public policies in the residential sector of Mexico based in the Energy Reform and the Energy Transition law," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 253-264.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Islamic Republic of Iran; Selected Issues Paper," IMF Staff Country Reports 10/76, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywordsdemand elasticities; energy; subsidies; unit values;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- Q31 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2006-09-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2006-09-03 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wai:econwp:06/06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brian Silverstone). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaknz.html .