Report NEP-ENE-2006-09-03This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Weiner, 2006. "Do Birds of a Feather Flock Together? Speculator Herding in the World Oil Market," Discussion Papers dp-06-31, Resources For the Future.
- Ramzi Issa & Robert Lafrance & John Murray, 2006. "The Turning Black Tide: Energy Prices and the Canadian Dollar," Staff Working Papers 06-29, Bank of Canada.
- Jann Lay & Rainer Thiele & Manfred Wiebelt, 2006. "Resource Booms, Inequality, and Poverty: The Case of Gas in Bolivia," Kiel Working Papers 1287, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Kenneth A. Small & Kurt Van Dender, 2006. "Fuel Efficiency and Motor Vehicle Travel: The Declining Rebound Effect," Working Papers 050603, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Susan Olivia & John Gibson, 2006. "Household Energy Demand and the Equity and Efficiency Aspects of Subsidy Reform in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics 06/06, University of Waikato.
- Vajjhala, Shalini, 2006. "Siting Renewable Energy Facilities: A Spatial Analysis of Promises and Pitfalls," Discussion Papers dp-06-34, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00089895_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00089913_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Blackman, Allen & Lyon, Thomas P. & Sisto, Nicholas, 2006. "Voluntary Environmental Agreements when Regulatory Capacity Is Weak," Discussion Papers dp-06-30, Resources For the Future.
- Jean-Marie GRETHER & Nicole A. MATHYS & Jaime DE MELO, 2006. "Unraveling the World-Wide Pollution Haven Effect," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 06.04, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.