International migration and the global economic order : an interview
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gandal, Neil & Hanson, Gordon H. & Slaughter, M.J.Matthew J., 2004.
"Technology, trade, and adjustment to immigration in Israel,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 403-428, April.
- Neil Gandal & Gordon H. Hanson & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2000. "Technology, Trade, and Adjustment to Immigration in Israel," NBER Working Papers 7962, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard E. Baldwin & Philippe Martin, 1999. "Two Waves of Globalisation: Superficial Similarities, Fundamental Differences," NBER Working Papers 6904, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ashley S. Timmer & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1996. "Racism, Xenophobia or Markets? The Political Economy of Immigration Policy Prior to the Thirties," NBER Working Papers 5867, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Raymond Robertson & Antonio Spilimbergo, 2002.
"Does Border Enforcement Protect U.S. Workers From Illegal Immigration?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 73-92, February.
- Hanson, G.H. & Robertson, R. & Spilimbergo, A., 1999. "Does Border Enforcement Protect U.S. Workers from Illegal Immigration?," Working Papers 438, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Raymond Robertson & Antonio Spilimbergo, 1999. "Does Border Enforcement Protect U.S. Workers from Illegal Immigration?," NBER Working Papers 7054, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. Bradford DeLong, 2000. "The Shape of Twentieth Century Economic History," NBER Working Papers 7569, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borjas, G.J., 1999. "Economic Research on the Determinants of Immigration. Lesons for the European Union," Papers 438, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2001. "Globalization and History: The Evolution of a Nineteenth-Century Atlantic Economy," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262650592, January.
- William Carrington & Enrica Detragiache, 1998. "How Big is the Brain Drain?," IMF Working Papers 98/102, International Monetary Fund.
- Wellisch, Dietmar & Walz, Uwe, 1998. "Why do rich countries prefer free trade over free migration? The role of the modern welfare state," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(8), pages 1595-1612, September.
- Guillermina Jasso & Mark R. Rosenzweig & James P. Smith, 2000.
"The Changing Skill of New Immigrants to the United States: Recent Trends and Their Determinants,"
NBER Chapters,in: Issues in the Economics of Immigration, pages 185-226
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guillermina Jasso & Mark R. Rosenzweig & James P. Smith, 1998. "The Changing Skills of New Immigrants to the United States: Recent Trends and Their Determinants," NBER Working Papers 6764, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernhard G. GUNTER & Rolph HOEVEN, 2004.
"The social dimension of globalization: A review of the literature,"
International Labour Review,
International Labour Organization, vol. 143(1-2), pages 7-43, March.
- Gunter, Bernhard G., 2004. "The social dimension of globalization : a review of the literature," ILO Working Papers 993712373402676, International Labour Organization.
- Solimano Andrés., 2004. "Globalization, history and international migration : a view from Latin America," ILO Working Papers 993733883402676, International Labour Organization.
- Schiff, Maurice, 2005.
"Brain Gain: Claims about Its Size and Impact on Welfare and Growth Are Greatly Exaggerated,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1599, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schiff, Maurice, 2005. "Brain gain : claims about its size and impact on welfare and growth are greatly exaggerated," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3708, The World Bank.
- Gudrun Biffl, 2008. "Migrant Women and Youth: The Challenge of Labour Market Integration," WIFO Working Papers 320, WIFO.
- Anthony P. D'Costa, 2006. "The International Mobility of Technical Talent: Trends and Development Implications," Working Papers id:778, eSocialSciences.
- Nkamleu, Guy Blaise & Fox, Louise, 2006. "Taking Stock of Research on Regional Migration in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 15112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gudrun Biffl, 2003. "The Role of Migrants in the Production of Tradeables and Non-tradables. The Case of Austria," WIFO Working Papers 194, WIFO.
- AndrÃ©s Solimano, 2010. "The International Mobility of Talent and its Impact on Global Development," Working Papers id:3063, eSocialSciences.
- Jose Antonio Alonso, 2011. "International Migration and Development: A review in light of the crisis," CDP Background Papers 011, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Voluntary and Involuntary Resettlement; Public Health Promotion; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Human Migrations&Resettlements; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Voluntary and Involuntary Resettlement; Human Migrations&Resettlements; Environmental Economics&Policies; Banks&Banking Reform;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-IFN-2001-12-19 (International Finance)
- NEP-LAM-2001-12-04 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MAC-2001-12-04 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2720. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .