Migrant Women and Youth: The Challenge of Labour Market Integration
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nekby, Lena, 2002. "Employment Convergence of Immigrants and Natives in Sweden," Research Papers in Economics 2002:9, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Solimano, Andres, 2001. "International migration and the global economic order : an interview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2720, The World Bank.
- Alicia Adsera & Barry Chiswick, 2007.
"Are there gender and country of origin differences in immigrant labor market outcomes across European destinations?,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 20(3), pages 495-526, July.
- Adsera, Alicia & Chiswick, Barry R., 2004. "Are There Gender and Country of Origin Differences in Immigrant Labor Market Outcomes across European Destinations?," IZA Discussion Papers 1432, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dumont, Jean-Christophe & Martin, John P. & Spielvogel, Gilles, 2007. "Women on the Move: The Neglected Gender Dimension of the Brain Drain," IZA Discussion Papers 2920, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsMigrants; immigration policy; Gender gaps; welfare models; foreign born; citizenship; third country origin; second generation; education system; labour market integration;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2008-06-13 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2008-06-13 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2008-06-13 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2008-06-13 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wfo:wpaper:y:2008:i:320. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilse Schulz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wifooat.html .