Report NEP-MIG-2008-06-13This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mathias Czaika & Amy Mayer, 2008. "Refugee movements and aid responsiveness," Discussion Paper Series 5, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Apr 2008.
- Mathias Czaika & Krisztina Kis-Katos, 2008. "Civil conflict and displacement Village-level determinants of forced migration in Aceh," Discussion Paper Series 4, Department of International Economic Policy, University of Freiburg, revised Apr 2008.
- Karin Mayr, 2008. "Optimal quota for sector-specific immigration," Economics working papers 2008-07, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Gupta, Abhay, 2007. "Skills Distribution, Migration and Wage Differences in Pure Service-Exchange Economy," MPRA Paper 9000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard P.C. Brown & Eliana V. Jimenez, 2008. "Remittances and Subjective Welfare in a Mixed-Motives Model: Evidence from Fiji," Discussion Papers Series 370, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:8953 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beckstead, Desmond Brown, W. Mark Newbold, Bruce, 2008. "Cities and Growth: In Situ Versus Migratory Human Capital Growth," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2008019e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Johannes Gernandt & Friedhelm Pfeiffer, 2008. "Wage Convergence and Inequality after Unification: (East) Germany in Transition," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 107, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- D'Amuri, Francesco & Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Peri, Giovanni, 2008. "The labour market impact of immigration in Western Germany in the 1990's," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-17, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Gudrun Biffl, 2008. "Migrant Women and Youth: The Challenge of Labour Market Integration," WIFO Working Papers 320, WIFO.
- Matthias Morys & Guillaume Daudin, 2008. "Globalization, 1870-1914," Economics Series Working Papers 395, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.