Skills Distribution, Migration and Wage Differences in Pure Service-Exchange Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Waka Cheung & Yew-Kwang Ng, 2004. "The different consumption functions of products and product differentiation," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 318, Econometric Society.
- J.S. Metcalfe, 2001. "special issue: Consumption, preferences, and the evolutionary agenda," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 37-58.
More about this item
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- L84 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Personal, Professional, and Business Services
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2008-06-13 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2008-06-13 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2008-06-13 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9000. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .