Economic Research on the Determinants of Immigration. Lesons for the European Union
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Drinkwater, 2003. "Go West? Assessing the willingness to move from Central and Eastern European Countries," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0503, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Kancs, D’Artis & Kielyte, Julda, 2010. "Education in the East, Emigrating to the West?," European Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(02), pages 133-154, May.
- Miao Wang & M. C. Sunny Wong, 2011. "Inward FDI, remittances and out-migration," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(15), pages 1405-1409.
- Solimano, Andres, 2001. "International migration and the global economic order : an interview," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2720, The World Bank.
- Agnes Hars, 2003. "Channeled East-West labour migration in the frame of bilateral agreements," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 0301, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Castriota, Stefano & Corrado, Luisa & Ricca, Elena Giachin, 2013.
"Beyond the Joneses: Inter-country income comparisons and happiness,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 187-195.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Elena Giachin Ricca, 2010. "Beyond the Joneses: inter-country income comparisons and happiness," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica 82/2010, Università di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Elena Giachin, 2011. "Beyond the Joneses: Inter-country income comparisons and happiness," Working Papers 189, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Elena Giachin, 2010. "Beyond the Joneses: inter-country income comparisons and happiness," Econometica Working Papers wp25, Econometica.
- Giuseppe Russo, 2011.
"Voting over selective immigration policies with immigration aversion,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 325-351, December.
- Giuseppe Russo, 2008. "Voting over Selective Immigration Policies with Immigration Aversion," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_14, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Giuseppe Russo, 2011. "Voting over Selective Immigration Policies with Immigration Aversion," CSEF Working Papers 289, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Russo, Giuseppe, 2008. "Voting over Selective Immigration Policies with Immigration Aversion," MPRA Paper 6845, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Libuse Macakova, 2013. "Selected Problems Of Integrationof Foreigners In The Czech Republic," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 8(1), pages 109-124, March.
- Stephen Drinkwater & Peter Ingram, 2009. "How Different are the British in their Willingness to Move? Evidence from International Social Survey Data," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(2), pages 287-303.
- Heshmati, Almas, 2004. "Growth, Inequality and Poverty Relationships," IZA Discussion Papers 1338, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Miao Wang & M. C. Sunny Wong & Jim Granato, 2013. "The Effect of Foreign Direct Investment on International Migration: Does Education Matter?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(5), pages 537-562, May.
More about this item
KeywordsIMMIGRATION ; GOVERNMENT POLICY;
- J60 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - General
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobate:438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .