Africa : Irrigation investment Needs in Sub-Saharan Africa
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- You, Liangzhi & Wood, Stanley, 2006. "An entropy approach to spatial disaggregation of agricultural production," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 90(1-3), pages 329-347, October.
- World Bank, 2006. "World Development Indicators 2006," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 8151, July.
- Inocencio, Arlene & Kikuchi, Masao & Tonosaki, Manabu & Maruyama, Atsushi & Merrey, Douglas & Sally, Hilmy & de Jong, Ijsbrand, 2007. "Costs and performance of irrigation projects: A comparison of Sub-Saharan Africa and other developing regions," IWMI Research Reports H036214, International Water Management Institute.
- You, Liangzhi & Wood, Stanley & Wood-Sichra, Ulrike, 2007. "Generating plausible crop distribution and performance maps for Sub-Saharan Africa using a spatially disaggregated data fusion and optimization approach:," IFPRI discussion papers 725, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- International Food Policy Research Institute, 2015. "Global Nutrition Report: Actions and Accountability to Accelerate the Worldâ€™s Progress on Nutrition," Working Papers id:7417, eSocialSciences.
- International Food Policy Research Institute, 2014. "Global Nutrition Report 2014: Actions and accountability to accelerate the worldâ€™s progress on nutrition," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number 978-0-89629-564-3.
- Carolina Dominguez-Torres & Cecilia Briceno-Garmendia, 2011. "Mozambique's Infrastructue," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27275, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsWater Supply and Sanitation - Sanitation and Sewerage Water Supply and Sanitation - Water Supply and Systems Water Resources - Irrigation and Drainage Water Supply and Sanitation - Wastewater Treatment Rural and Small Town Water and Sanitation Rural Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:7870. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .