Armenia : Implications of the Global Economic Crisis for Poverty
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Sep 2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tigran A. Melkonyan & David A. Grigorian, 2008. "Microeconomic Implications of Remittances in an Overlapping Generations Model with Altruism and Self-Interest," IMF Working Papers 08/19, International Monetary Fund.
- Martin Ravallion, 2009.
"Bailing Out the World's Poorest,"
M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 52(2), pages 55-80, March.
- Alberto Alesina & Paola Giuliano, 2010.
"The power of the family,"
Journal of Economic Growth,
Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 93-125, June.
- Kathleen Beegle & Elizabeth Frankenberg & Duncan Thomas, 1999.
"Measuring Change in Indonesia,"
99-07, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Maros Ivanic & Will Martin, 2008. "Implications of higher global food prices for poverty in low-income countries-super-1," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(s1), pages 405-416, November.
- Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will, 2008. "Implications of higher global food prices for poverty in low-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4594, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:3119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.