Armenia : Implications of the Global Economic Crisis for Poverty
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Sep 2009|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Beegle, K. & Frankenberg, E. & Thomas, D., 1999.
"Measuring Change in Indonesia,"
99-07, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Kathleen Beegle & Elizabeth Frankenberg & Duncan Thomas, 1999. "Measuring Change in Indonesia," Working Papers 99-07, RAND Corporation.
- Alberto Alesina & Paola Giuliano, 2010. "The power of the family," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 93-125, June.
- Maros Ivanic & Will Martin, 2008. "Implications of higher global food prices for poverty in low-income countries-super-1," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(s1), pages 405-416, November.
- Martin Ravallion, 2009. "Bailing Out the World's Poorest," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(2), pages 55-80.
- Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will, 2008. "Implications of higher global food prices for poverty in low-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4594, The World Bank.
- Tigran A. Melkonyan & David A. Grigorian, 2008. "Microeconomic Implications of Remittances in an Overlapping Generations Model with Altruism and Self-Interest," IMF Working Papers 08/19, International Monetary Fund. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)