Armenia : Implications of the Global Economic Crisis for Poverty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beegle, K. & Frankenberg, E. & Thomas, D., 1999.
"Measuring Change in Indonesia,"
99-07, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Kathleen Beegle & Elizabeth Frankenberg & Duncan Thomas, 1999. "Measuring Change in Indonesia," Working Papers 99-07, RAND Corporation.
- Alberto Alesina & Paola Giuliano, 2010. "The power of the family," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 93-125, June.
- Maros Ivanic & Will Martin, 2008. "Implications of higher global food prices for poverty in low-income countries-super-1," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(s1), pages 405-416, November.
- Martin Ravallion, 2009. "Bailing Out the World's Poorest," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(2), pages 55-80.
- Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will, 2008. "Implications of higher global food prices for poverty in low-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4594, The World Bank.
- Tigran A. Melkonyan & David A. Grigorian, 2008. "Microeconomic Implications of Remittances in an Overlapping Generations Model with Altruism and Self-Interest," IMF Working Papers 08/19, International Monetary Fund. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2011. "Armenia : Poverty Update Using Revised Poverty Lines," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2804, The World Bank.
- Erwin R. Tiongson & Naotaka Sugawara & Victor Sulla & Ashley Taylor & Anna I. Gueorguieva & Victoria Levin & Kalanidhi Subbarao, 2010.
"The Crisis Hits Home : Stress-Testing Households in Europe and Central Asia,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 2396.
- Sugawara, Naotaka & Sulla, Victor & Taylor, Ashley & Tiongson, Erwin R., 2010. "The Crisis Hits Home: Stress-Testing Households in Europe and Central Asia," World Bank - Economic Premise, The World Bank, issue 12, pages 1-4, May.
- Naotaka Sugawara & Victor Sulla & Ashley Taylor & Erwin R. Tiongson, 2010. "The Crisis Hits Home : Stress-Testing Households in Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 10185, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsFinance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Poverty Reduction - Achieving Shared Growth Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Regional Economic Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:3119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .