Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2013.
"Human development in Africa: A long-run perspective,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-204.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2011. "Human development in Africa : a long-run perspective," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp11-09, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2011. "Human Development in Africa: A Long-Run Perspective," Working Papers 0008, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2011. "Human Development in Africa: A Long-run Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 8586, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carolina González-Velosa & Graciana Rucci & Miguel Sarzosa & Sergio Urzúa, 2015. "Returns to Higher Education in Chile and Colombia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 88676, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Zuzana Brixiova & Thierry Kangoye, 2014.
"Youth Unemployment in Africa: New Evidence and Policies from Swaziland,"
AIEL Series in Labour Economics,in: Dario Sciulli & Miguel Ángel Malo (ed.), Disadvantaged Workers, edition 1, chapter 9, pages 181-202
AIEL - Associazione Italiana Economisti del Lavoro.
- Zuzana Brixiov?? & Thierry Kangoye, 2013. "Youth Employment In Africa: New Evidence And Policies From Swaziland," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1052, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Brixiova, Zuzana & Kangoye, Thierry, 2013. "Youth Employment in Africa: New Evidence and Policies from Swaziland," IZA Discussion Papers 7467, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Becker, Gary S & Lewis, H Gregg, 1973. "On the Interaction between the Quantity and Quality of Children," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(2), pages 279-288, Part II, .
- Bloom, David E & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 1998.
"Demographic Transitions and Economic Miracles in Emerging Asia,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 12(3), pages 419-455, September.
- David E. Bloom & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1997. "Demographic Transitions and Economic Miracles in Emerging Asia," NBER Working Papers 6268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:idb:brikps:publication-detail,7101.html?id=58806 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2011.
"World Development Report 2011
[Rapport sur le développement dans le monde 2011 : Conflits, sécurité et développement - Abrégé]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 4389, August.
- Olagoke Akintola, 2008. "Unpaid HIV/AIDS Care in Southern Africa: Forms, Context, and Implications," Feminist Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(4), pages 117-147.
- K. Pauw & M. Oosthuizen & C. Van der westhuizen, 2008.
"Graduate Unemployment In The Face Of Skills Shortages: A Labour Market Paradox,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 76(1), pages 45-57, March.
- Kalie Pauw & Morné Oosthuizen & Carlene van der Westhuizen, 2006. "Graduate Unemployment in the Face of Skills Shortages: A Labour Market Paradox," Working Papers 06114, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Ludger Woessmann, 2008.
"The Role of Cognitive Skills in Economic Development,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 46(3), pages 607-668, September.
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Wößmann, Ludger, 2008. "The role of cognitive skills in economic development," Munich Reprints in Economics 20454, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Eric Hanushek & Ludger Woessmann, 2008. "The Role of Cognitive Skills in Economic Development," Discussion Papers 07-034, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Deon Filmer & Louise Fox, 2014.
"Youth Employment in Sub-Saharan Africa
[L’emploi des jeunes en Afrique subsaharienne - Rapport complet]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16608, August.
- Rulof Burger & Ingrid Woolard, 2005. "The State of the Labour Market in South Africa after the First Decade of Democracy," SALDRU/CSSR Working Papers 133, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Bhorat, Haroon & Hirsch, Alan & Kanbur, Ravi & Ncube, Mthuli, 2014.
"Economic Policy in South Africa: Past, Present, and Future,"
180150, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Haroon Bhorat & Alan Hirsch & Ravi Kanbur & Mthuli Ncube, 2014. "Economic Policy in South Africa: Past Present and Future," Working Papers 201401, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Channing Arndt & Jeffrey D. Lewis, 2001. "The HIV|AIDS pandemic in South Africa: sectoral impacts and unemployment," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 427-449.
- Ronald Lee & Andrew Mason (ed.), 2011. "Population Aging and the Generational Economy," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13816, June.
- Ahluwalia, Montek S., 1976. "Inequality, poverty and development," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 307-342, December.
- Rania Antonopoulos & Taun N. Toay, 2009. "From Unpaid to Paid Care Work--The Macroeconomic Implications of HIV and AIDS on Women's Time-tax Burdens," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_570, Levy Economics Institute.
- Wolfgang Lutz, 2014. "A Population Policy Rationale for the Twenty-First Century," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 40(3), pages 527-544, September.
- Nicola Branson & Cally Ardington & Murray Leibbrandt, 2013. "Trends in teenage childbearing and schooling outcomes for children born to teens in South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 098, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Andrew Mason & Ronald Lee, 2011. "Population aging and the generational economy: key findings," Chapters,in: Population Aging and the Generational Economy, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Miguel Sánchez-Romero, 2013.
"The role of demography on per capita output growth and saving rates,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 26(4), pages 1347-1377, October.
- Miguel Sánchez Romero, 2011. "The role of demography on per capita output growth and saving rates," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2011-015, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Mukesh Chawla & Gordon Betcherman & Arup Banerji, 2007. "From Red to Gray : The "Third Transition" of Aging Populations in Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6741, August.
- Ahmed, S. Amer & Vargas Da Cruz,Marcio Jose, 2016. "Making the most of demographic change in Southern Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7798, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:24996. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .