Latin America and the Caribbean Poverty and Labor Brief, June 2013 : Shifting Gears to Accelerate Shared Prosperity in Latin America and the Caribbean
[Cambiando la velocidad para acelerar la prosperidad compartida en América Latina y el Caribe]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rafael Rofman & Leonardo Lucchetti & Guzmán Ourens, 2010. "Pension Systems in Latin America: Concepts and Measurements of Coverage," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0510, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Macours, Karen & Premand, Patrick & Vakis, Renos, 2012.
"Transfers, diversification and household risk strategies : experimental evidence with lessons for climate change adaptation,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6053, The World Bank.
- Macours, Karen & Premand, Patrick & Vakis, Renos, 2012. "Transfers, Diversification and Household Risk Strategies: Experimental evidence with lessons for climate change adaptation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8940, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maros Ivanic & Will Martin, 2008. "Implications of higher global food prices for poverty in low-income countries-super-1," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(s1), pages 405-416, November.
- Luis López-Calva & Eduardo Ortiz-Juarez, 2014.
"A vulnerability approach to the definition of the middle class,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, pages 23-47.
- Lopez-Calva, Luis F. & Ortiz-Juarez, Eduardo, 2011. "A vulnerability approach to the definition of the middle class," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5902, The World Bank.
- World Bank, "undated".
"On the Edge of Uncertainty : Poverty Reduction in Latin America and the Caribbean during the Great Recession and Beyond
[Al borde de la incertidumbre : reducción de la pobreza en América Latina y e," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17196, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2011. "A Break with History : Fifteen Years of Inequality Reduction in Latin America," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2747, The World Bank.
- Ivanic, Maros & Martin, Will, 2008. "Implications of higher global food prices for poverty in low-income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4594, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomics and Economic Growth - Regional Economic Development Poverty Reduction - Achieving Shared Growth Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Poverty Reduction - Services & Transfers to Poor;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:15265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .