A Break with History : Fifteen Years of Inequality Reduction in Latin America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ghazala Mansuri, 2004.
"Community-Based and -Driven Development: A Critical Review,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 19(1), pages 1-39.
- Mansuri, Ghazala & Rao, Vijayendra, 2004. "Community-based (and driven) development : A critical review," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3209, The World Bank.
- Deepa Narayan & Patti Petesch, 2007. "Moving Out of Poverty : Volume 1. Cross-Disciplinary Perspectives on Mobility," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 11840.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2006.092684_4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Barslund, Mikkel & Rand, John & Tarp, Finn & Chiconela, Jacinto, 2007.
"Understanding Victimization: The Case of Mozambique,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1237-1258, July.
- Mikkel Barslund & John Rand & Finn Tarp & Jacinto Chiconela, 2005. "Understanding Victimization: The Case of Mozambique," Discussion Papers 05-17, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Caroline Moser & Cathy McIlwaine, 2000. "Urban Poor Perceptions of Violence and Exclusion in Colombia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15182.
- Wendy Cunningham & Linda McGinnis & Rodrigo García Verdú & Cornelia Tesliuc & Dorte Verner, 2008. "Youth at Risk in Latin America and the Caribbean : Understanding the Causes, Realizing the Potential," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6483.
- Imani Duncan-Waite & Michael Woolcock, 2008. "Arrested Development: The Political Origins and Socio-Economic Foundations of Common Violence in Jamaica," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 4608, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- repec:idb:brikps:publication-detail,7101.html?id=26088 is not listed on IDEAS
- Edward L. Glaeser & Bruce Sacerdote, 1999.
"Why Is There More Crime in Cities?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(S6), pages 225-258, December.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Bruce Sacerdote, 1996. "Why Is There More Crime in Cities?," NBER Working Papers 5430, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Bruce Sacerdote, 1996. "Why is There More Crime in Cities?," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1746, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Betânia Totino Peixoto & Mônica Viegas Andrade & João Pedro Azevedo, 2008. "Avaliação econômica do Programa Fica Vivo: o caso piloto," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG td336, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Erik Alda & Jose Cuesta, 2011. "A comprehensive estimation of costs of crime in South Africa and its implications for effective policy making," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(7), pages 926-935, October.
- Betânia Totino Peixoto & Mônica Viegas Andrade, 2008. "Avaliaçao Econômica Do Programa Fica Vivo No Morro Das Pedras," Anais do XIII Seminário sobre a Economia Mineira [Proceedings of the 13th Seminar on the Economy of Minas Gerais],in: Anais do XIII Seminário sobre a Economia Mineira [Proceedings of the 13th Seminar on the Economy of Minas Gerais] Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:aru:wpaper:201304 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gustavo Yamada & Juan Francisco Castro & Nelson Oviedo, 2016. "Revisitando el coeficiente de Gini en el Perú: El rol de las políticas públicas en la evolución de la desigualdad," Working Papers 16-06, Centro de Investigación, Universidad del Pacífico.
- Evridiki Tsounta & Anayochukwu Osueke, 2014. "What is Behind Latin America’s Declining Income Inequality?," IMF Working Papers 14/124, International Monetary Fund.
- de Oliveira Cruz , Bruno & Naticchioni , Paolo, 2012.
"Falling urban wage premium and inequality trends: evidence for Brazil,"
INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH,
Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 24, pages 91-113.
- Bruno De Oliveira Cruz & Paulo Naticchioni, 2014. "Falling Urban Wage Premium Andinequality Trends: Evidence For Brazil," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 168, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Finn Arden & Leibbrandt Murray & Lam David, 2015. "Schooling Inequality, Returns to Schooling, and Earnings Inequality Evidence from Brazil and South Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 050, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- World Bank, "undated".
"Latin America and the Caribbean Poverty and Labor Brief, June 2013 : Shifting Gears to Accelerate Shared Prosperity in Latin America and the Caribbean
[Cambiando la velocidad para acelerar la prosp," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15265, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsPoverty Reduction - Poverty Impact Evaluation Poverty Reduction - Services & Transfers to Poor Poverty Reduction - Inequality Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Regional Economic Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:2747. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .